|Count : 175|
||Jet Fuel, D6 from CHEVRON for FOB, ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
Jet Fuel, D6 from CHEVRON for FOB, ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
INSPECTION SGS/DIP/CIQ at Loading by Buyer’s Expenses.
DELIVERY FOB, ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
STATUS Product in Seller’s Tank in Rotterdam/Houston
PAYMENT As per Procedure
INCOTERMS FOB, INCOTERMS 2000 with latest amendments.
PRODUCT Jet Fuel A1, Standard
QUANTITY Min. 2,000,000 BBL for first + Min. 2,000,000 BBL/month ⅹ 12months
PRICE Platts minus US$7/US$5 per BBL, FOB, ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
Buyer pays commission US$2/BBL to all agents.
PRODUCT Virgin Fuel D6, Standard
QUANTITY Min. 200,000,000 GAL for first + Min. 200,000,000 Gal/Month ⅹ 12months
PRICE Platts minus US$0.12/US$0.10 per GAL, FOB, ROTTERDAM/HOUSTON
Buyer pays commission US$0.02/GAL to all agents.
NON NEGOTIABLE TERMS & OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE for FOB by
1. Buyer need to submit these documents for initial DD with the Refinery.
✓ Buyer Corporate Profile in PDF format.
✓ CIS of principal contract signatory along with his Passport.
✓ Company Registration
Upon Buyer's approval, Refinery Tier -1 Distributor will contact Buyer directly, TTM options are
also available for potential Buyer who have proven financial strength.
2. Once above initial DD is successful, CI and SPA will be issued to Buyer.
3. Buyer lodges Blocked Funds or SBLC with its Bank as POF and source of payment.
4. Seller issues DIP Test Authorization (DTA). The Inspection at Refinery Tanks.
5. Seller transfers Title upon successful Q&Q and payment from Buyer.
6. Procedures will be repeated every delivery (SPA Contract)
7. Seller will post a 2% Performance Bond for Contract.
8. The CONTRACT Price will be dependent on the volume and delivery frequency.
1. Buyer should make sure they are ready and prepared to close the deal before address and meet
Seller. Please do not insist “we are potential Buyer” or “my Buyer is very strong” until the Buyer is
verified by initial DD process as minimum.
2. ICPO should be addressed to as below.
To: CHEVRON Headquarters
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583, USA
3. TTM will be at CHEVRON OFFICE in TX, U.S.A.
4. Regarding POF/BCL, it can be Bank Comfort Letter indicates Buyer’s Financial Capability. It can
be issued to Buyer Company Name. Do not insist “it must be sent to CHEVRON via Bank to
5. Refinery doesn’t pay Commission to any Intermediaries. Therefore, Buyer have to pay commission
as per IMFPA to all Intermediaries, US$2.00 per BBL for Jet Fuel and US$0.02 per GAL for D6.
6. Buyer must have Tank ‘or’ Vessel ‘or’ Truck to receive Fuel.
7. Do not ask upfront Documents like Past Performance Records, Certificates, PPOP and FPOP.