|Count : 96|
||Procedures FOB for D2, JP, D6 and CIF D2, M100, Sibirian Crude Oil
>> Mr. Radko Radkov, r2consult
Procedures FOB for D2, JP, D6 and CIF D2, M100, Sibirian Crude Oil
Shipment Will be advised
Shipment term : CIF :ASWP
Delivery time:20-25 Days
For FOB Terms
Loaded from Primorsk-Ust-Luga
FOB : Rotterdam Netherland Port
Injection time 2-3 days
Inspection SGS or Equivalent
100% NON-NEGOTIABLE: DIP AND PAY FOB TERMS OF SALE SPOT D2/JP54/D6
Procedures: Dip Test on Seller tank before injection into buyer hire tank.
1) Buyer issue ICPO .
2) Seller issue Commercial Invoice (CI) for Buyer to countersign and return to Seller signed CI along TSA on Seller name for Seller approval.
3) Seller Approve buyer TSA and issue POP documents to Buyer: Commitment to supply, Certificate of Origin, Q&Q done by indigenous lab at port of Origin, ATS(Authorization To Sell) License certificate, Statement of availability of product ,Notice of Readiness (NOR) to Commence Injection of the Product .
4) Buyer provide to Seller Tank Storage Receipt(TSR), Authorization To Verify (ATV), Readiness To Receive Fuel (RTRF) address to Seller and send to Seller
5) Seller confirm buyer tank and verify buyer tank then Seller issue to buyer Unconditional Dip Test Authorization(DTA),Tank Storage Receipt (TSR),Authorization To Verify (ATV) to enable buyer verify the fuel in Seller tanks .
6) Buyer engages SGS to conduct Q&Q dip Test Inspection on the Product on Seller tank to check the Quality and Quantity of the fuel before injection can to take place to be sure the product match the Specification for international Standard product.
7) Seller inject fuel into buyer tank and buyer confirm the fuel and buyer Pays by MT103 against SGS report
8) Seller issue Title ownership documents to buyer
9) Seller pays fees to Seller Side. Buyer pays Buyer side Fees.
100% NON-NEGOTIABLE: TERMS OF SALE SPOT:
TERMS OF SALE SPOT
1) Buyer issue ICPO
2) Seller issue CI to buyer and Buyer sign and return signed CI along TSA.
3) Seller issue PPOP documents to Buyer directly
a. Commitment to supply, b. Certificate of Origin, c. Authorization To Sell, d. License Certificate
4) Buyer provide to Seller from their tank farm A. port terminal code of their storage tank, B. Authorization to Verify, C. Readiness to Receive fuel All documents must to be address to Seller by buyer tank farm.
5) Seller confirm buyer documents and issue to buyer TSR/ATV, Unconditional Dip Test Authorization (DTA),SGS report .
6) Buyer conduct Dip Test inspection in Seller tank to confirm the quality and quantity of the product.
7) Buyer provide TSR for Injection of the product into buyer tank
8) After injection of Product then Buyer make payment via MT103/TT for the lifted product to Seller nominated bank
9) Seller issue and transfer title ownership documents to buyers
10) Commission to all intermediaries involved as per IMFPA agreement via MT103/TT.
PROCEDURES CIF FOR M100/D2/D6/JP54 ONLY
1.Buyer issues ICPO.
2.Seller issues Contract Open for Amendments.
3.Buyer counter signs and Seal the contract and sends via email to seller.
4.Seller issues Proforma Invoice and Partial POP documents to buyer via Seller official email address to Buyer official Email address on listed below.
a. Copy of License Certificate
b. Copy of Statement of Availability of the product.
c. Copy of Proforma Invoice, Commitment to supply, Certificate of Origin, Q&Q done by indigenous lab at port of Origin, ATS(Authorization To Sell) License certificate, Statement of availability of product.
5.Buyer within 5 banking days, buyer's bank send swift operative Irrevocable confirmed Standby Letter of credit (SBLC) via Swift MT760 to seller (Fiduciary) bank outside Russia and send swift copy to Seller .
6.Seller issue 2% performance Bond to buyer for guarantee monthly shipment and commences and issue full POP and shipping
documents including (against shipment documents (Q88, SGS report certificate, Bill of Lading, A. Copy of License to Export, Issued By the Department of the Ministry of Energy.
B. Copy of Approval to Export, Issued By the Department of the Ministry of Justice. C. Copy of Statement of Availability of the Product.
D .Copy of the Refinery Commitment to Produce the Product.
E .Copy of the Transnet Contract to Transport the Product to the Port. F. Copy of the Port Storage Agreement.
G .Copy of the Charter Party Agreement(S) To Transport the Product to Discharge Port. H. Dip test Authorization, Tank receipt and SGS report.
I .Copy of Vessel Questionnaire 88
J. Copy of Bill of Lading. K. Certificate of Origin.
L. Allocation Transaction Passport Code Certificate [ATPCC]
M. The customs formalities), and also test report) to buyer
7.Ship arrives at port destination port and conduct inspection on the goods and buyer release payment to seller bank after inspection at port 100% payable for each shipment within 3 banking days upon the cargo passed SGS and receipt of all the relevant payment documents.
8.Commission to all Agents and Mandates as per signed IMFPA within 48 hours of receiving the payment for the product from the buyer's bank.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES CIF: FOR LCO/EN590/ D-50PPM / 500PPM /REBCO/ ESPO
1. Buyer issue LOI or ICPO
2. Seller Issues Contract Open for Amendments.
3. Buyer Counters Sign And Seals The Contract And Sends Via E-Mail To Seller.
4. Seller issue proforma invoice and Partial POP documents to buyer via Seller Official email address to Buyer official Email address on listed below
A. Copy of License certificate
B. Copy of Statement of Availability of the product.
C. Copy of Proforma Invoice
5. Buyer Within three (3) banking Days, Buyers bank Send Swift Operative Irrevocable Confirmed Assignable, Cashback Standby Letter of Credit fully funded (SBLC) Via Swift MT760 to Seller Fiduciary company bank outside Russia and send swift copies to Seller via email.
6. Seller 2%PB to buyers for Guarantee Monthly shipment and Commences and issue full POP and shipping documents Including (against shipment Documents (Q88, SGS report certificate , Bill of Lading ), and also test report) to buyer/Bank.
7. Ship arrives at port destination port and conduct inspection on the goods and Buyer release payment to seller bank after inspection at port 100% payable for each shipment within 3 banking days upon the cargo passed SGS and receipt of all the relevant payment documents .
8. Commission to all Agents and Mandates as per signed IMFPA.
The buyer should read the procedure and follow 100% according to the procedure of each products and Sellers Bank outside Russia is Chinese bank
| Contact Information|
|| Dube Sheunesu
|| Log In to See Email
|| Inquire Now