VD6 and ULTRA LOW SULFUR (ULSD)
The fuel is direct from Chevron USA. It is FOB Houston.
Kindly, note that Chevron or any US refinery doesn't solicit buyers.
So, psl, do not ask for official offer from Chevron, because th ey will never respond .
offer details and procedures are as follows:
Commodity: Virgin Fuel Oil Number 6 (D6)
Country of Origin: USA. Direct from Chevron Refinery
LIFTABLE Quantity: 25,000,000 up to 50,000,000 Gals
Contract Quantity: up to 100,000,000 x 52 Weeks
Liftable Price: USGC (platts/Even or Minus discount PER Gallon
(Subject to Negotiations after buyer being approved).
Contract Price: USGC Discount (Negotiated between Chevron and Buyer), Discount
depends on how financially strong the buyer is. Subject to Negotiations
Delivery: FOB Houston
Payment Terms: MT103 SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER
Commodity: ULTRA LOW SULFUR (ULSD)
ULSD (GRADE 62) indexed to the Platts AAXRVØØ export code
Origin: Chevron USA.
Delivery: FOB Houston.
First lift: 25-50 Million Gals followed by 52 weeks contract.
Contract Quantity:100Million gals a week X 52 weeks.
Price: USGC platts Minus $0.03 TO $0.04 per gal for the first lift.
Contract Price: USGC platts MINUS $0.06,$0.07 or may be more depend on quantity volume
More quantity=> More discount
Commission: $0.02 per gal paid by buyer
$0.01 seller side Closed.
$0.01 buyer side starts from Me (Mido group), then you...
* If buyer, is previously rejected by Chevron, PLS do not apply, his name is in their records
and will be rejected again, and will be blacklisted by all US refineries.
* No upfront fees
* Discount is subject to Negotiations between Buyer and Chevron
after he is approved. Financially strong buyers will get good discount.
* Blocked funds okay. Bank to bank verification okay
* Very Simple procedures. Check writer to Check writer conversations!
* Yes we have closed before!
1) Buyer’s Corporate Profile in PDF format along with a short LOI.
2) Buyer will be provided a RFP (Request for Product) FORM for completion.
3) Upon buyer’s approval , CI is issued.
Buyer can contact Chevron anytime to verify the fuel.
4) Buyer lodges blocked funds,or SBLC with its bank as POF and source of payment
5 ) Seller issues DIP Test Authorization (DTA). The Inspection at
6) Seller transfers Title upon successful Q&Q and payment from Buyer.
7) Procedures 1-3 repeated every delivery (SPA Contract)
The Liftable and CONTRACT DISCOUNT will depend on the volume and delivery
Offer is available for a very short time, based on First come, First serve. Fast Action Required