Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information.
1. Buyer issues ICPO, Company Profile AND ACCEPTANCE LETTER.
2. Seller issues CI/Draft Contract, buyer signs and returns to seller with scan passport copy of the CEO/MANAGIN DIRECTOR.
3. Buyer returns the CI and all parties’ signs the agreement protection fee (NCNDA/ IMFPA)
4. Seller issue to buyer a conditional DIP TEST AUTHORIZATION (DTA) in order for buyer to engage with the seller's tank farm for DIP TEST schedules.
5. Buyer opens communication with the seller tank farm for tank extension prior to the number of days the buyer appointed SGS team will seal up the tank pending dip test result.
6. Upon tank extension, Seller issue to buyer TSR and ATI to officially support the DIP TEST process and buyer conducts DIP test in Seller Tank by SGS ONLY.
7. The buyer makes 100% TT payment via MT103 and seller change title of ownership.
8. Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved according to the signed NCNDA/IMFPA and buyer lift the product.