Home
:: ID  
:: Password  
   
  Free Registration
  Forget ID/Password ?
Crude Oil Bid (0)
Jet Fuel Bid (0)
Fuel Oil Bid (0)
AGO/Gasoline Bid (0)
Crude Oil
Bunker Oil
Fuel Oil
AGO/Gasoline
Aviation Fuel
L P G
L N G/N G
Base Oil/Lubricants
Bitumen/Cement
Chemicals
Coal/Coke
Metals
Agri/Grains
Equipment/Plants
Project Finance 
Currency Ex
Shipping & Storage
Free Trade Zone
Job Center
Event Center
Member List
Glossary
      You are in ::  Home > Project Finance > Read
  Project Finance Read  
Sell :: 19
Buy :: 12
News :: 15
Count : 289
Let us Monetize for your happiness because Money is good my dear everyone likes money!!!! 2020-03-18
 
1. Do you have AA+AB+B+BB RATED BANK instrument for monetization? If YES we are ready to put a big smile to your face and help you to smile to your bank within 7 banking days ONLY if your offer is real NO HACK SWIFT, NO UPFRONT PAYMENT and NO BULLSHIT SWIFT CHARGES!!!!

2. Do you have non rated BANK instrument for monetization on the condition that the providers account officer will endorse the verbiage of the MT760

3. Do you have BLOCK FUND/MT760/799 FOR TRADING? We return 100% back to the provider monthly.

4. Can you provide bank draft via MT110? We are ready to issue BPU for pre-advise before 110

We have Fund projects BUT no REAL ESTATE AND NO FOR NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY!!!

First Option:

We can do 90% JV Funding of the Project Cost & the other party must invest 10% of the Project Cost.

We will not request bank guaranty or repayment as this is a joint venture and the Management will be for the other party.

Second Option:

We can do 100% JV Funding for all the Project Cost if we get GUARANTEE from United Nations OR Top 25 Banks OR Central Bank.

We will not request repayment as this is a joint venture and the Management will be for the other party.

On the other side, we will have 51% of common shares & 7% of preferred shears JV (Joint Venture) and the other party will have 49% of common shares. (Subject to a Definitive Agreement).

The net income from the company will be divided as per the shares owned monthly or as the board of directors will approve.

We are dealing with Top 25 Banks &our Budget is USD 200 Billion.

If you are real and want to do ONLY genuine business transaction contact us: ppp@tripleawards.com

 
 Contact Information
Name   Mr. Clinton Mann 
Company   Member : Triple Awards Ltd 
Email   Log In to See Email 
   Inquire Now 
Tel   +43699115432098 
Fax   +43699115432098 
Mobile   +4368864286303 
Web   www.tripleawards.com 
IP   217.149.170.226 

  : 
  back to top
 Copyright © 2004 - 2020 PETROFINDER All rights reserved. :: Term of Use | Privacy Policy |