||RPI company have the honor of inviting you and your colleagues to the International Conference “Metal-Working Fluids and Industrial Lubricants in Metallurgy, Mechanical Processing and Machine-Building 2017” (October 11, 2017, Crocus Expo Exhibition Center, Moscow, Russia) within the International Specialized Exhibition SOZHEXPO 2017, held on October 10-13, 2017 together with the IMTES (International Machine Tool Exhibition Stankostroenie).
The International Conference “Metal-Working Fluids and Industrial Lubricants in Metallurgy, Mechanical Processing and Machine-Building – 2017” (MWFIL-2017) is the unique platform for the industry to meet and exchange ideas, plan and discuss future projects - both for fluids suppliers and end users from metallurgy, metal processing and machine-building.
The conference greets:
- formulators of metal-working fluids and all kinds of industrial lubricants, including preservative, impregnating and quenching oils;
- technology developers for ferrous and non-ferrous metals processing;
- industrial equipment users from various Russian industries;
- service and technical staff using industrial energy and compressor equipment;
- senior technical managers from Russian enterprises and and their staff members;
- representatives from the leading Russian technical and research institutions;
- Russian and foreign suppliers of MWF's, industrial fluids and related products;
- purchasing managers from Russian enterprises.
Among past year’s conference participants: LUKOIL Lubricants, Gazpromneft-Lubricants, Rosneft-Lubricants, AIMOL, HILL Corporation, Volgokhimneft, Shell Process Oil, Base Oil and Wax, Shell Neft, HOUGHTON, Sasol, LANXESS, MOBOIL, Finexim, Mineral Wax Plant, Electrogorsk Refining Institute, Center for Information, Analytical and Legal Support of Executive Authorities and Law Enforcement Agencies, MechMash, AKNEL Group, VNII NP, MOTUL, Solvay, RSU of Oil and Gas named by Gubkin, Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMASH RAN), MIC GSM, Moscow Pipe Plant FILIT, Severstal Management and many others.
For more information on the conference, please, visit RPI website:
For more information on the exhibition, please, visit IMTES website: http://www.stankoexpo.com/eng/
To register as a delegate, exponent or speaker or obtain more information, please, contact:
+7 (495) 502 54 33 / 778 93 32.