||Set within the most important week in Asia’s oil industry calendar, the 33rd Annual Asia Pacific Petroleum Conference (APPEC 2017) sets a unique agenda delivering three days of market-driven discussions, business networking and insight.
Since the inaugural event in 1985, APPEC has grown to become one of Asia’s most important oil industry forums and has served as a focal point for the exchange of ideas and business networking in the Asia-Pacific and global oil markets.
Join industry powerhouses and key ‘movers and shakers’ of the global oil industry as we discuss the industry’s most critical issues from a supply, demand and trading outlook.
What is new at APPEC 2017 this year?
• Fresh perspectives from over 60 industry leaders.
• Hear first-hand from key government and energy ministries.
• Details on post OPEC-led deal supply changes.
• Exclusive sessions on the impact of U.S. shale production.
• Get regional snapshots of key markets in Asia and assess the largest engines for oil demand growth.
• Dheyaa Jaafar Hajam Al-Musawi, Minister Councillor for Energy Affairs, Ministry of Oil, Iraq
• His Excellency Abbas Ali Al-Naqi, Executive Secretary, OAPEC
• Alan Eyre, Director, Office of Middle East and Asia, Bureau of Energy Affairs, U.S. Department of State
• Christopher Bake, Executive Committee & Head of Origination, Vitol
• Ryan Krogmeier, Vice President of Crude Supply and Trading, Chevron
• Didier Casimiro, VP Refining, Petrochemical, Commerce and Logistics, Rosneft
• Lalit Kumar Gupta, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Essar Oil
• Chen Bo, Executive Director, President, UNIPEC
• Janet Kong, Chief Executive Officer, Supply and Trading Eastern Hemisphere, BP
Please click here to view full speaker line up.
For more information, click here to request for brochure or email email@example.com.