||OILTANKING, VOPAK, VESTA TERMINALS AVAILABLE FOR ON-SITE VISITS
5th annual series of on-site visits to terminals in ARA regioan and best practice exchange programme Oil Terminal Management: Logistics for Traders will be held in the Netherlands on 7-9 June.
London, UK: 5th annual programme “Oil Terminal Management: Logistics for Traders” focuses on successful oil terminal business management, investment opportunities, effective strategies for win-win cooperation with traders. Every year it gathers 100+ decision-makers of the leading terminals, traders, oil and transportation companies from Europe, USA, Africa, Russia and CIS.
Alkion Temrinals, Rubis Terminal, Oiltanking Stolthaven Antwerp, Zeeland Seaports, Eni, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and others participate in round table discussions – during the boat tours along the waterside of the Port of Amsterdam and Port od Rotterdam.
Among terminals available for on-site visits in 2017:
• Oiltanking Terneuzen – uniquely located next to the new Westerschelde tunnel, between Ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp
• Terminal Vopak - the world’s leading independent tank storage service provider
• Botlek Tank Terminal - one of the eco-friendliest tank terminals globally
• Odfjell Terminal Rotterdam - one of the largest independent third party tank storage terminal in Europe
• Zenith Amsterdam Terminal - world class blending terminal in the ARA storage hub
Among workshops experts:
• Elzbieta Rabalska, Platts – Storage benefits. Contango, backwardation.
• David Clark, Pequod Associates Limited – Laytime, demurrage, freight
• Rachel Williams, Wood Mackenzie - Global market dynamics in current geopolitical situation
• Margit Blok, VTTI - Oil and petroleum quality. Storage issues. Blending
• Mario Castellani, Eni - Key to successful trader-terminal cooperation
For more information visit the event website: www.oilterminalmanagement.com/en
+44 (0) 207 394 30 90
+44 207 394 30 90