||Platts Inaugural Bunkering & Storage Asia Conference(June 29-30, 2017, Singapore) will bring together oil companies, traders, refiners, operational heads and commercial managers from bunker suppliers, shipping companies and terminals, storage owners and technology, construction and maintenance service providers from across Asia and the globe, to discuss the major issues facing the bunker and storage industry.
Join over 25 speakers including IBIA, Marine and Ports Authority of Singapore, BMS United Bunkers, Ulsan Port Authority and other bunker and storage market makers and find out how they are tackling the following concerns:
• Assessing Asian bunker industry readiness to a 0.5% sulphur cap
• How are shippers responding to proposed changes to sulphur control regulations
• How are industry practitioners managing the transition?
• Can the shipping industry be assured of sufficient fuel availability?
• To what extent will shipping fuel surcharges increase?
• Simon Neo, Regional Manager Asia, International Bunker Industry Association
• Md Elfian Harun, Assistant Director (Bunker Services), Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
• George Kounalakis, Managing Director Asia, BMS United Bunkers
• Kang Jong Yeol, President, Ulsan Port Authority
• Darrick Pang, Managing Director, Metcore International
• Seah Khen Hee, Chairman, National Technical Committee for Bunkering, Singapore Standards Council
• Capt. Rahul Choudhuri, Managing Director - Asia, Middle East & Africa, Veritas Petroleum Services
• Ellen Ruhotas, Managing Director, Ratio Group
• Mike Beviss, Director Special Projects, Eastport Global
• Nizamuddin Noorali, Chief Operating Officer, SOCAR AURORA Fujairah
• Anoop Singh, Regional Head-Tanker Research (E. of Suez), Braemar ACM Shipbroking
Please click here to view full speaker line up.
For more information, click here to request for brochure or email.