||Platts 3rd Annual LNG & Natural Gas Markets Asia Conference returns for its 3rd edition during this time of oversupply, slowdown in demand from traditional import giants, as well as increased liquidity and spot market play. Attend to get a comprehensive overview of the supply, demand, and trading market, particularly in relation to new emerging buyers in Asia, latest trends in the LNG spot market, and project financing in LNG investments.
Armed with over 25 speakers in a packed two-day agenda along with great networking opportunities, this event will provide you with the perfect platform to discuss the very latest developments, market challenges and new business opportunities from those at the forefront:
• The new supply picture: emerging LNG giants
How can the industry prepare for even more natural gas supplies and identify new demand sources?
• The new demand picture: entry of smaller buyers and new markets
Will new emerging buyers in Asia be able to absorb the oversupply to reach supply-demand balance again?
• New contract trends: move towards spot market play
How can buyers and sellers get the best deal from new pricing models and more flexibility in contracts?
• Achieving FID in turbulent times: questions and answers
What are financiers and investors looking for in LNG investments and what will it take to increase their risk appetite?
• Kazuhiro Yokoi, Senior Vice President Fuel Transactions Group, JERA
• Elena Sidorochkina, Director of Long-Term LNG Supply and Marketing, Gazprom
• Alistair Smith, Head of LNG Origination, Asia & Middle East, BP
• Jean-Pierre Mateille, Vice President Trading, Total Gas & Power
• Eric Scott Chrisman, Vice President, Commercial & Development, Sempra LNG & Midstream
• Maggie Jia, Vice President – Singapore, Cheniere Energy
• Gonzalo Cabrera, General Manager, LNG Economics & Market Analysis, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
• Sid Bambawale, LNG Trading Manager, Vitol
• Luis Sánchez, Head of LNG Trading, Uniper
• Duan Zhaofang, Senior Economist, Market Department, CNPC
• Harry Park, Head of LNG Business Division, Executive Vice President, SK E&S
• Istiaque Ahmad, Chairman, Petrobangla; Additional Secretary, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
• Ranee Kositvanich, Director, Fuel Management Division, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
• GSP Singh, Deputy General Manager (Gas), Indian Oil Corporation
Visit the event website for more details and to register.