||Platts Annual Asian Petrochemicals Markets is back again in its 6th run to provide you with the latest information on both Asian and global petrochemicals markets from those at the forefront.
Delve deep into the latest and most critical issues affecting feedstock, petrochemicals and trading communities.
What’s new in 2017?
• Over 25 speakers, 13 countries, top 100 companies: Meet and hear from top decision makers and influential market leaders from international petrochemicals, feedstocks and trading communities
• International players, local impact: Acquire exclusive perspectives into changing supply/demand dynamics based on market developments and trade flow evolution from the largest players such as U.S., China, India, Middle East and more!
• Petrochemicals, Polymers, and Plastics: Examine issues covering the entire value chain from the fate of petrochemical barrels all the way to what plastics end-users are looking for from the petrochemicals industry
• Alternative feedstocks, changing trade flows: Examine the impact of declining oil prices and emerging feedstocks like coal, methanol and LPG on petrochemical product supply/demand
• New realities, new strategies: Analyze issues and challenges facing the industry, from the flurry of M&A activity to supply chain logistics, and how to overcome them.
• Wang Zhiqing, Chairman and Managing Director, SINOPEC SHANGHAI PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY
• Margaret Chen, Chief China Economist , BP
• Haryono Lim, General Manager - Oxo, Intermediates & Acrylics Division, BASF-YPC
• Jens Kaatze, Senior Vice President and Head of Global Product Management, COVESTRO
• Colin Chua, Commercial Director, SECCO
• Michael Pell, Senior Vice President – Marketing, BOROUGE
• Chul-Jin Kim, President, SK ADVANCED
• Martin Laudenbach, President, Asia Pacific, SOLVAY
• Matt Gray, Vice President Commercial Asia Pacific, DSM
• John Archer, Feedstocks Business Development Manager, INEOS
• Rajesh Rawat, Vice President - Petrochemical Cracker Business, RELIANCE INDUSTRIES
• Samir J. AI-Jishi, General Manager Strategy & Business Development, SAUDI INTERNATIONAL PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY (SIPCHEM)
• Akbar Md Thayoob, Head of Commercial, PETRONAS CHEMICALS
• Wu Jian, Marketing Director - Petrochemical and Feedstock, RONGSHENG PETROCHEMICAL
• Andrey Zotov, Head of Polyethylene – Basic Polymers, SIBUR
• Wang Song, Chief Analyst – Aromatics, WANHUA CHEMICAL
• Wannipa Thitasatthaworakul, Manager – Business Intelligence and Market Development, PTT POLYMER MARKETING COMPANY
Visit the event website for more details and to register.