||Running in its 4th year, the Platts Annual Asian Refining Summit once again sets a global agenda to boost competitiveness amidst an evolving refining landscape. Meet key industry leaders to discuss key market developments affecting the downstream sector and product trading in Asia.
7 reasons why you should attend Platts Asian Refining Summit!
• Benefit from a global agenda: Gain clear and unique insights into changing oil refining dynamics from an supply, demand and trading outlook – from Asia and globally
• Over 20 presenters in the speaker line-up: Meet and hear first-hand from the most highly-esteemed and influential market leaders from the regional and international downstream community
• Get regional snapshots with country-by-country outlooks: Examine the latest supply and market outlook U.S., Middle East, Iran, China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia
• Discover how top oil companies and refineries are re-strategizing: Gain best practice on how leading NOCs, IOCs and trade houses are re-adjusting to new refining dynamics
• Deep-dive into market updates on refined products: Understand which products are doing well, and why
• Exclusive sessions: Industry legends from all over the world address what’s next for Chinese independent refineries, as well as impact of the global Sulphur cap on refined products
• Gain new connections, new business opportunities: Network with the regional and international downstream community
• Jean-Jacques Mosconi, Senior Vice President Refining and Petrochemicals for Orient, TOTAL
• Ryan Krogmeier, Vice President of Crude Supply and Trading, CHEVRON
• Suleyman M. Ozmen, Vice President, Refining and Chemical Licensing, SHELL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
• Kaushik Deb, Senior Economist, BP
• Giacomo Rispoli, Executive Vice President Portfolio Management & Supply and Licensing – Refining & Marketing & Chemicals, ENI
• Maria Victoria Zingoni, Executive Managing Director of Downstream, REPSOL
• David Cherrett, Chief Commodity Strategist, NOBLE GROUP
• Luan Bo, Vice President and General Manager, SHANDONG CHAMBROAD
• Chansin Treenuchagron, Senior Executive Vice President Petrochemicals & Refining Business Unit, PTT
• Saeid Mahjoubi, Director for Coordination and Supervision on Production, NATIONAL IRANIAN OIL REFINING & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY (NIORDC)
• Sanjiv Singh, Director (Refineries), INDIAN OIL CORPORATION
• Masashi Nakayama, General Manager of Crude and Tanker Department, COSMO OIL
• Firouz Asnan, Vice President of Refining & Trading, PETRONAS
… and many more!
Visit the event website for more details and to register.