||Organized by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), the biennial International Chemical and Oil Pollution Conference and Exhibition (ICOPCE) returns for its 10th edition as Asia’s leading thought-leadership platform focusing on the preparedness and response strategies for oil and chemical spills.
Whilst there is significant improvement in industry track records and a decline in marine pollution incidents, ensuring that preparedness levels are adequate and deployable remain highly critical. How can we certify that investment in safety does not bend to commercial pressures?
In light of these emerging challenges, ICOPCE 2017 will address new trends, advancement in technologies and response vessels, collaboration initiatives with stakeholders and also takes a fresh look at innovations in HSE management.
Key Highlights for 2017:
• Global Case Studies - Learnings, best practice and risk containment
• Industry Dialogue Sessions - Continuous improvement strategies
• Advances in Technology - Detection monitoring and response technologies
• Incident Response - Crisis management, resourcing and salvage
• Media and Community - Public awareness and reputation management
• Insurance and Claims - Contracts, documentation and procedures
Need help? Contact our Customer Service & Booking Hotlines
Telephone: +65 6508 2401
Fax: +65 6508 2407