1. Seller and Buyer sign SPA and Buyer return with ATB FORMAT and NNPC
ACCREDITED SUPERCARGO and INSPECTOR detail, the Supercargo and Inspector
Scan Passport with their GSM Lines, a Calibrate receipt must be attached.
2. Seller instructs Vessel Captain to issue MATB and obtain CLEARANCE
inviting Buyer?s SUPERCARGO to come aboard the Vessel in Nigeria water.
3. Seller boards Buyer?s SUPERCARGO for PHYSICAL CONFIRMATION of product .
4. Upon PHYSICAL CONFIRMATION of Product, ATTESTATION is released by Vessel
Captain co-signed by Buyer?s SUPERCARGO to all E-mails, Buyer pays THIRTY
MILLION (N30 MILLION) CASH to Seller?s Account OR issue full INSTRUMENT FOR
THE ENTIRE CARGO.
NOTE: IF BUYER IS PLACING FULL INSTRUMENT, HE MUST RELEASE N10M THE
5. Seller boards buyers inspector and QNQ test is conducted by Buyers?
Inspection Company and result released within 24 Hours of collection of
product sample to both Parties.
6. Sellers issues COMMERCIAL INVOICE and ORIGINAL CARGO DOCUMENTS in
7. Buyer Bank Swift Final Payment via MT103 less BOARDING FEES and
simultaneously release all Agents, Facilitators and Intermediaries
Commissions to Individual Account stated in this SPA.
8. Seller confirms payment and introduces Buyer to Vessel Handler and
9. Vessel sails to the Port of Discharge
*ASK FOR SPA ONLY WHEN BUYER ACCEPTS PROCEDURE AND PRICE*
gasmexport llc :