DO YOU NEED QUICK BLCO TO CHINA OR ROTTERDAM? WE HAVE IT THERE NOW!
BLCO AVAILABLE NOW – AT QINGDAO CHINA AND ROTTERDAM TANK FARMS
WE HAVE NNPC CARGO IN CHINA AND ROTTERDAM FOR CREDIBLE BUYERS!
NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT OR PAYMENT REQUIRED!!
Acquire your order of BLCO today! No long drawn out process required!
We can deliver either Shore Tanks (Qingdao, Rotterdam or Canary Islands), TTO offshore (China or Nigeria).
Buyers can lease a storage tank on the Port site and have the cargo injected into their storage
Nigeria Light Crude Oil (Standard Export quality)
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Buyer's Currency: United States Dollars
Quantity: Eight million (8,000,000) barrels per month with lifts of 2 mm bbl every week. Positive or negative Operational Tolerance of 5 percent (+/-5%)
The term of Contract: Qingdao CHINA LAND TANK FARM 12 months with possible extensions/rollover
Quality: As per NNPC’s Standard Export Specs.
Inspection: SGS, Saybolt, or equivalent.
Procedures Land Tank Farms
● Buyer sends LOI to Seller stating quantity and which of Seller’s tank farm locations selected along with pasting the Sellers procedures on the LOI showing buyer is in 100% agreement.
● Seller issues Commercial Contract to Buyer, which includes, ie. Tank Farm Names & Quantity Available per Buyers request.
● Buyer signs & returns Contract.
● Within 3 banking days, Buyer’s Bank to issue via SWIFT RWA confirming availability of funds and readiness to issue a conditional DLC, BG or SBLC by SWIFT MT700 with Seller’s approved verbiage to Seller’s Bank. Seller’s Bank confirms by SWIFT that they are ready to issue 2% PB upon receipt and successful validation of genuine and acceptable financial instrument from Buyer’s bank.
● Buyer within 5 banking days after the exchange of pre-advice, has Buyer’s Bank issue conditional DLC financial instrument by Swift to Seller’s Bank, in accordance with the attached verbiage. Seller’s Bank confirms instrument. Within 24 hours or upon confirmation, Seller’s Bank issues by SWIFT 2% PB to Buyer's Bank to activate the DLC financial instrument.
● Within 5 banking days of Buyer issuing its instrument and Sellers confirmation, Seller issues ATS, tank numbers, TSR and other POP information to Buyer so Buyer can conduct DD at the appropriate storage yard to verify the fuel.
● After initial DD by Buyer, Seller issues DTA for the DIP test for Q&Q which has to be completed by Buyer within 48 hours or actual receipt of the DTA notice.
● The Buyer through Third Party Inspection Company conducts DIP test and Q&Q at buyer's expense. Copies of reports are to be given to Buyer and Seller.
● Upon successful dip test analysis, Seller transfer cargo into Buyer’s tanks within time frames mutually agreeable to Seller and Buyer, which shall be no more than 48 hours. Buyer pays via MT-103 within 72 hours and seller transfers good and marketable title into buyer’s name.
Available at 9/6 ($6.00 net to the Buyer)
If you are a Buyer and are ready to buy, or you’re an Intermediary and have a Buyer ready to purchase BLCO now, then let me work with you to achieve your goal.
Ben Perkins, Broker
Delta International Oil & Gas Corp
What’s App: +1-708-870-3030