PROCEDURE IS NON NEGOTIABLE
FOR CIF/VESSEL PROCEDURE
1. Buyer & Seller sign and seal contract SPA and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.
2. Buyer send NOR format issuer to seller
3. Seller Issues below confirmation letters to buyer through HABBS’s shipping agent.
Buyer’s shipping agency Qingdao Haiye International Shipping Agency LTD (Must send all: firstname.lastname@example.org , habbsgroup@QQ.com )
1) Seller vessel issues NOR/ETA and Q88.
2) seller issues Cargo partial POP with B/L.
4. When the vessel goes to the anchorage outside China's unloading port, Buyer’s refineries issue MT103 Lock by SWIFT in favor of the seller.
5. Seller issues confirmation letter on receipt of instrument to buyer.
6. The vessel captain issues a Marine Authority to Board (MATB) to Q&Q.
7. Seller issues shipment delivery of 4.000.000 Barrels SPOT.
8. Seller Ensures that the Cargo is Documented, Registered and obtain certificate of Ownership/Title of Warranty.
9. Buyer conducts inspection on vessel upon arrival and get CIQ report at his expense.
10. Vessel sails to Buyers storage location and commence discharge.
11. Within 5 days after discharge of crude oil at Buyer’s port of destination/ STORAGE, the Buyer pays for the crude oil as per the Final Q & Q Report issued by independent inspector at the port of discharge.
12. Payments are made by MT103/SWIFT wire transfer directly to the seller’s authorized beneficiary bank accounts and commission agents as stipulated in the IMFPA in the contract within 5 days after Product delivery to buyer’s nominated port of discharge against presentation of stated shipping documents, Q& Q reports, commercial invoice ETC (non-negotiable copies) at buyer’s bank.
13. Upon completion of first 4,000,000 barrels delivery successfully, and then roll over and extension for 11 months.
BUYER SIDE MUST BE 100℅ FREE