1. Seller and buyer sign and seal SPA and deposit same with their respective banks.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA to seller along with ATB formats, together with the details of his inspector and supercargo.
3. Buyer’s bank swifts BCL/RWA via swift based on agreed verbiage to seller’s bank
4. Seller, upon receipt and Confirmation of the BCL/RWA swift, Moves
vessel to inspection point 10NM of Tema.
5. Seller’s captain issue MATB and makes announcement while Buyer Boards
Supercargo and inspector.
6. Inspector collects samples and disembark while Supercargo remains on
board and Captain issue Attestation, while
Inspectors issue report of Q&Q to both parties.
7. Seller release commercial invoice and full cargo documents in Buyer’s
name and Buyer’s Bank makes payment by Swift Wire Transfer MT 103 to seller
nominated account and pay all intermediaries/agents per contract
8. Buyer recharters vessel and sail to port of discharge at Buyers expense
9. Buyer issues SBLC via MT760 for $150m while Seller makes subsequent monthly shipments
Serious buyers/mandates should contact us via whatsapp no 08120720905.