Welcome to contact me via you firms official mail, than I will send you our offer from reliable seller.
Our direct contact Mail ( email@example.com )
>> Mr. TONY MAJALI, Transmarine
CIF ROTTERDAM NEEDED URGENTLY BY REFINERY
Hi can your seller work with the below procedures cif rotterdam /sweden refinery IF YES CALL ME SEND FCO/SPA 08036142087
1. Buyer writes on letter headed the readiness, willingness and being able to pay for the total cargo of the vessel going to Rotterdam and should also include his request for the vessel details to be released for tracking, date of arrival and quantity.
2. Seller sends acceptance contract letter to buyer with the vessel details for buyer to track and confirm
3. Buyer upon tracking, signs and return seller contract and releases MNOR format to seller.
4. Buyer (refinery bank) issues irrevocable bank payment order from first 50 banks in the world for total cargo.
5. Seller upon confirmation of IBPO, sends MNOR from tracked vessel domain to buyer
6. Seller releases documents to buyer
7. As vessel arrives, announces and issue MATB/clearance to buyer's inspection team for qnq to be conducted
8. Upon qnq, buyer places MT 103/23 for total cargo to NNPC fiduciary account and all agents via IMFPA sent by seller
9. Buyer completes discharge and MT 103 / 23 turns cash in all accounts
10. Seller hands over original hard copy cargo documents to buyer