|Count : 25|
||BLCO TTO FREE BOARDING NIGERIA WATER.@$12/4,STRICTLY ON THE PROCEDURE BELOW
BLCO TTO/FREE BOARDING AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT DIRECT BUYER OR MANDATE,DON'T CALL ME,AS TIME WASTERS WOULD BE IGNORED BY THE SELLER OUT RIGHTLY.WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN FRAUDULENT INQUIRIES OR FAKE AGENT ANY MORE,ONLY AUTHENTIC BUYERS OF OIL & GAS.ANYTHING OUT OF THE PROCEDURE BELOW PLEASE DON'T CALL ME.IF YOUR READY TO DO THIS TRANSACTION CONTACT ME NOW.PRICE;$12/4
DR ADIELA DICKSON
1. Buyer and seller sign and seal spa with full bank information. The electronic signed copy is considered legally binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of law that has jurisdiction.
2. Buyer returns the signed contract with the following:
ATB FORMAT SCANNED DATA PAGES OF THE INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS OF HIS INSPECTOR AND SUPER CARGO (SUPER CARGO MUST BE NNPC ACCREDITED).
3 Buyer gives Corporate Undertaken Notarized that he will raise ONE MILLION USD Bank Guarantee (BG) INTO SELLERS ACCOUNT ON CONFIRMATION OF CARGO IN NIGERIA AND CAPT ATTESTATION FOR LOGISTICS AND DOCUMENTATION TO ENABLE SELLER MOVE VESSEL TO GHANA, CASHABLE AFTER Q&Q IN GHANA WATERS.
4. Seller issues Marine Authority to Board (MATB) and Clearance to Buyer. Seller takes Buyer’s supercargo on board his loaded Vessel to confirm Cargo.
5. Upon confirmation of cargo, Capt issues ATTESTATION. Buyer raise USD ONE MILLION BANK GUARANTEE (BG) into sellers account, OR transfers by SWIFT the same amount into the Seller’s account for Documentation, Clearance and other logistics
6 Sellers Vessel Captain issue NOR/ETA AND SAIL TO GHANA WATERS, Upon arrival at 10-12 Nautical miles off routing POD, Captain makes announcement on behalf of the Buyer on VHF channel 14/16 and opens AIS for Port Control and Inspection Company for tracking of vessel location. confirmation purpose.
7Clearance is obtained by Buyer's shipping Agent for vessel to anchor only upon confirmation that vessel is in Ghana waters via AIS tracking
8. After successful Q&Q analysis, the result is given to both the seller and Buyer. Buyer’s Bank Pay $1, O00, 000, USD BLOCKFUND and then issues MT103 which crystallizes within 48 Hours (Two Banking days). Payment is immediately made by SWIFT via MT103 into the Seller’s account (less the $1, 000, 000, USD) paid as logistics/Documentation) and all intermediaries’ accounts in this SPA.
7. After confirmation of payment, Seller releases all loading documents to Buyer and hands the Buyer over to the Vessel Handler fort a smooth take- over of the Vessel.
8. Vessel sails to destination port.
Seller issues the following documents and reassigns them to buyer. The Buyer will receive a copy of Documents as follows:
2. Clean Ocean Bill of Lading,
3. Seller’s Commercial Invoice
4. Certificate of Origin issued by NNPC
5. Certificate of Authenticity issued by NNPC
6. Certificate of ownership
7.Master’s receipt for Samples
8.Master’s receipt for Documents
9. Cargo Manifest