I am sending you the procedures on BLCO in Tank Farm Onshore Qingdao for your consideration. The discount price is US$9/5 .
Commission is US$4.00/BBL
Seller side US$2/ Closed and
Buyer side US$2/BBL Open and
$1 starts from me and my team,
$1 you and whoever is directly involved
Please see below and let me know when you have serious buyers interested.
HERE IS FULL ONSHORE TANK FARM ACCEPTABLE PROCEDURES:
1.) Seller issue the draft SPA for Buyer's study - amendment where necessary and subsequently Buyer issues an "Official Contract Verbiage Acceptance Letter" upon Seller & Buyer mutual agreement of Buyer's amendments.
2) Seller issues final draft SPA, Buyer signs and both parties deposit Contract copies @ their respective bank. Electronic signed contract copies are legal and enforceable.
3) Upon confirmed Contract deposition @ both banks, Seller issue "China TSR & NNPC ATS" to Buyer and copy Buyer's bank, for Buyer verification.
4) After confirmation TSR & ATS, Buyers Bank issue "MT103/23 or MT799 BLOCK FUND" for entire cargo value, to Sellers nominated bank account within Five (5) international banking days after the SPA signed.
5) NNPC-Seller issues DTA authorization to Buyer, for CIQ/Q&Q analysis with the inspection on land storage tanks, and within three (3) international banking days, inspectors release report to both parties while Seller issue commercial invoice to the Buyer with exact Q/Q report figures.
6) Buyer's bank releases full payment for cargo to Seller's nominated bank and commission to Agent simultaneously as specified in the "IMFPA - Contract", within 72 hours after inspection against Q/Q Report, Commercial Invoice and Cargo Documents by MT-103 (cash wire transfer). Seller issues ATS to buyer
7) Seller immediately registers POP and obtain certificate of ownership in buyer’s name. All POP and ownership documents to be given to the buyer immediately after receipt of the full payment.
8) After conforming the payment, the buyer lease seller’s tank (start from the date of CiQ completion)and transfer fuels to buyer’s refinery.
9) Seller makes subsequent shipments on simple CI/DIP/PAY basis for 11 months per schedule.
YOU GET SPA if your buyer agree about price discount and procedur by seller please send ICPO/LOI to addressed at :
exports & imports pte ltd
Att. Mr. Alan Beng H. Low
Consultant - Business Development
Cc. Mr. Christiawan Sugiharto