BLCO CIF CHINA WITH FREE NOR/ETA TO BUYER
PROCEDURES / PAYMENT INSTRUMENT:
NOMINATIONS, SHIPMENT & PROCEDURES
1. Seller issues SPA to be signed by both parties. Electronic
transmitted copies will be deemed original, legally binding and
enforceable. Buyer return signed SPA with his NOR/ETA format.
2. Seller sends vessel information in Nigeria (Name and IMO Number) for Buyer's tracking and confirmation and vessel Captain issues NOR/ETA to buyer and his team.
3. Buyer confirms the NOR/ETA and Buyer via his bank issues Swift MT199/MT999 PRE-ADVICE to Seller’s bank.
4. Seller confirms the pre-advice bank to bank and issues FULL POP documents of the loaded vessel from NNPC Bonny Terminal official email direct to buyer’s emails and associates emails involved in this transaction. The FULL POP consists of the following documents:
1. ATS - AUTHORITY TO SALE
2. BILL OF LADING
3. CERTIFICATE OF QUANTITY
4. CERTIFICATE OF QUALITY
5 CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
6. CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
7. TANKER ULLAGE REPORT
8. CARGO MANIFEST
9. MASTER RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS AND SAMPLES
5. Upon confirmation, Buyer via his bank issues operational and active swift MT760 SBLC of (USD$100,000,000.00) for the full cargo of 2 million barrels of BLCO for movement of loaded vessel to Buyer’s Port of discharge and reassignment of documentations in Buyer's name and seller via his bank verifies the SBLC to be authentic and active then Seller via his bank issues 2% performance bond to activate this transaction.(NOTE: Instruments from banks inside mainland China are not accepted)
4. Buyer shall give to the seller buyer’s MATB format and data page of the passports of Inspection team (supercargo/Inspector)for seller to issue MATB.
5. Seller moves loaded vessels to Buyer’s port of discharge, make an announcement of the loaded vessel to the harbor master in favor of Buyer, issues MATB to Buyer's inspection team.
6. Buyer's supercargo and inspection team boards the vessel to confirm product, vessel captain issues signed attestation to Buyer and inspectors conducts Q 'n' Q per each vessel.
7. Upon successful completion of Q 'n' Q, Seller reassigns all the cargo documents and issues commercial invoice for the Cargo as per Q 'n' Q results to Buyer.
9. Buyer pays for the full value of the cargo via MT103 wire transfer and all commissions to agents and consultants involved in this transaction.
10. Seller introduces Buyer to vessel handlers / owner for re-chartering purposes. Buyer re-charters the vessel, Seller provides
full set of original cargo documents for the cargo in Buyer's name
and transfers title of ownership for the cargo to Buyer.
11. Next shipments are scheduled as per buyer and seller’s agreement.
AGENTS’ COMMISSIONS WILL BE PROVIDED SIMULTANEOUSLY IN THE FORM OF PAY ORDERS, WHICH WILL BE IRREVOCABLE, THROUGH THE BANKS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE FOLLOWING AGENTS AND BROKERS WHO ARE TO BE PAID SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH PAY.