WE ARE READY TO ARRANGE AND SUPPLY YOUR BUYER BUT SINCE WE ARE DEALING DIRECTLY FROM NNPC WE WILL USE THEIR PROCEDURE.WE ARE GOING GIVE YOU OFF OPEC PRICE. IF INTERESTED REVERT BACK FOR THE SPA
>> Mr. eze azons, gilgal
CIF CHINA BLCO
CIF CHINA BLCO
PROCEDURE: SHIPMENT CIF ANY SAFE PORT
1. Buyer signs spa and return with his CIS/COI and passport and NOR/ETA format
2. Seller issues a corporate acknowledgement and agreement letter on his company letterhead, duly signed and sealed from the after returning signed SPA
3. Buyer sends a bank endorsed indemnity of $3million
4. Seller confirms and issues full POP in Buyer’s name and M-NOR/ETA to Buyer's POD. Buyer’s and seller’s shipping agent open communication
5. Upon arrival at the POD, Announcement of Arrival is made in buyer’s name, and Buyer’s shipping Agent clears Seller’s Loaded Vessels into Buyer’s Port Anchorage making Buyer’s shipping agents in total control - at buyer's cost, ATB is issued to buyer's inspection team.
6. Vessel is boarded and CIQ done.
7. At positive results buyer pays USD$2million cash TT to Seller’s account covering total logistics and Documentation (WOT). Buyer places MT103 for the total cargo minus the $2m USD already paid to seller and Seller bank swift MT400 D/P to buyer bank for bank to bank via D/P(documents against payment).
8. Vessel discharges into buyer's Storage, and payment made to seller and all agents within 72 hrs after discharge. Seller issues all Relevant Ownership Titles to Buyers in Hard Copies
Buyer side must be 100%free
No time waster please
Direct line 08035213320