TTO GHANA WATERS: 12 less 8 / $8 Net to Buyer / $2 Buyer Commission Open / $2 Seller Side Commission.
1.Buyer send US$1 million Indemnity letter for seller to sign and endorse with his bank send back to the buyer with SPA in case if any party defualt from performance.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with his bank endorsed US$1 millions indemnity , NOR/ATB format / super cargo and inspector details.
3. Seller verifies US$1 millions indemnity endorse letter by bank and issues NOR / ETA to buyer within 72 hours.
4. Seller moves vessel to Ghana water, makes announcement on buyer's name at 10-12 nautical miles, and vessel captain issues marine ATB to buyer's inspectors and supercargo.
5. Buyer super cargo and inspector board and confirms product. Inspector brings down sample while super cargo remains on board and attestation of cargo availability signed by captain and buyer super cargo. Buyer pays logistics fees of USD $1,000,000 to seller cash, and seller starts documentations of transactions.
6. Q&Q is conducted and result is made available to both party(seller and buyer).Upon successful Q&Q result.
7.Buyer made payment of the entire cargo and to all the facislitators both seller and buyer side via MT103.
8.Seller release all the original vessel documents to buyer and buyer re-chart the Vessel sails to pod ,Seller makes subsequent shipments.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOUR SELLER DO NOT ACCEPT THE PROCEDURE,BUT IF HE ACCEPT IT SEND US YOUR SPA WITH THE PROCEDURE IN IT.