Please don't contact if you don't speak directly to the buyer or buyer's mandate. I speak directly to the seller so long chain of facilitators will not be tolerated.
1. NNPC through Seller sends Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) to Buyer & Buyer signs the contract and returns to seller within 4 days. Within 24 Hours Seller shall give Buyer Letter of Confirmation and Acceptance. The electronically signed copies by both parties are considered legally binding and enforceable.
2. Within 24 Hours Seller is provided with Port Clearance (Confirmation from Customs that Buyer can bring in a Vessel from Offshore China Tank Facility) along with Harbour Master’s full contact and NOR format.
3. Buyer's bank pre advice ( Buyers choice of swift message ) sellers bank for Storage details and POP and Seller gives buyer details of the Offshore Storage Facility and conformable cargo documents in Buyer’s name as POP.
4. Upon confirmation of the cargo documents, buyer within 72 hours, issues operative MT799 Block Fund in favour of the seller’s nominated account in amount to cover one vessel ($100,000,000).
5. Seller provides buyer with Vessel Captain’s name, Contact Data (Telephone, Email) of vessel as shown on NOR/ETA to Buyer’s Port of Discharge.
6. Buyer shall be responsible to clear Vessel to a location that would be easily reached by its SGS/substitute inspection company.
7. Upon completion of Seller's vessel programming in Buyer's name as exactly stated in the Contract as the ‘consignee’ the vessel’s Master/Captain shall issue Marine NOR/ETA to the REFINERY/PORT HARBOR and Shipping Agent and other parties via email. The Seller's vessel shall set sail and shall send its updated notification of arrival date - time every 6 hours (NOR) before arrival and until exact arrival date - time.
8. Seller authorizes Buyer to perform SGS Q&Q Test. Buyer immediately conducts SGS Q&Q Test. CIQ Report is given to Seller and Buyer. Vessel moves to Buyer’s Port of Discharge.
9. Buyer makes payment by SWIFT MT103 to seller’s nominated account as per contract. Seller confirms payment in its account and all original shipping documents, commercial invoice including WOT are dispatched to buyer for onward submission to its bank, while discharge of cargo into buyer’s storage facility commences.