URGENT BEST OFFER. PLS BUYER THAT CAN WORK WITH THE SELLER PROCEDURE SHOULD CALL ME FOR SPA. 20 CENTS IS ALREADY TAKEN FROM BUYER SIDE. NO ANY NEGOTIATION PLS.
TO PROCEDURE IN GHANA WATERS
1. Buyer & Seller sign and seal Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), and contract copies are lodged with both banks. The electronic signatures are deemed enforceable and binding;
2. Buyer provides Seller with VALID NOR/ATB Format of the Buyer.
3. Seller issues MATB to Buyer, and Buyers Agent obtains Ghana CLEARANCE to board his supercargo and inspector crew for product confirmation/Attestation and final QNQ conduct.
5. Buyer boards his supercargo Attestation report and inspector crew for Q&Q Analysis in GHANA.
7. On issuing of Attestation by supercargo and Q&Q Analysis by Buyer's Inspectors, Buyer shall after 24 hours pay to the Seller the agreed Fee of $1,000,000 USD (ONE MILLION USD) for LOGISTICS and DOCUMENTATION and Buyer places MT103/23 for the entire cargo.
8. Seller introduces Buyer to Vessel Handlers and assists the Buyer in re-charter of vessel;
9. Seller arranges for transfer of TITLE and DOCUMENTS in the name of Buyer;
10. Buyer’s Bank within 48 hours less the LOGISTICS and DOCUMENTATION Fee of $1,000,000 USD (ONE MILLION USD) and pays for total Cargo by Electronic Wire Transfer Payment to Seller and to all nominated accounts of the Mandates, Agents and Facilitators just as reflected in the SPA signed by Buyer and Seller.
11. Seller confirms full payments and all original documents are handed to the Buyer as payment is done.
12. Buyer takes over and sails to destination and next shipment according to agreed schedule with SBLC (MT760) for total cargo per monthly shipment.