Please find below procedure for BLCO to China. Seller's side is closed! This is fresh!
Buyer issues official LOI or ICPO with seller procedure, monthly quantity and bank coordinate (Top 50 Prime Bank)
2. Seller issues draft contract. Seller and Buyer negotiate and finalize terms and conditions in the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and sign original hard copies in a TTM in New York. Both parties shall lodge their signed SPA with their respective banks. The signed and sealed SPA is immediately legally binding and enforceable.
3. Within four (4) banking days from execution of the SPA, BUYER Bank shall issue SBLC/BG/MT760 covering the value of six (6) Million barrels per month shipment of BLCO (value of $300,000,000.00) for 13 months Contract as PAYMENT GUARANTEE to SELLER Bank.
4. Within four (4) banking days from receipt and verification of the MT760, SELLER arranges fresh loaded full vessel documents issued under Buyer name. Also, Master of loaded vessel sends NOR/ETA from loaded vessel to buyer’s secure e-mail with his time of arrival at buyer’s agreed point for boarding. BUYER sends their ATB format with supercargo and inspector details including passport/ID and contact details to SELLER.
5. Vessel sails to the buyer’s destination port. Within 24 hours of vessel arrival, SELLER shall instruct the vessel Master to issue an ATB and NOR to the BUYER’s inspector and supercargo. The BUYER’S inspector and supercargo shall board the loaded vessel for Q&Q inspection at buyer’s destination port by Buyer's cost including verification and confirmation of the loading documents. The results of the final inspection report shall be released to both Parties (Buyer & Seller). Buyer’s Inspectors/Inspection team conduct Quality and Quantity inspections for analysis, at Buyers expense, and the report is sent to both Buyer and Seller.
6. Within three (3) international banking days of confirming that the Buyer and Seller are in receipt of the Buyer Inspector's Q&Q Report the BUYER’s bank shall issue SWIFT MT 103 to the SELLER’S bank upon receipt of the commercial invoice based on out-turn delivered and inspected.
7. Payment is made to seller’s nominated account.
8. After successful transaction of the first shipment, the cycle is repeated until shipment for 13 months has been achieved.
BLCO TO CHINA.
>> Mr. BEN STAN, CEDAR RESOURCES LTD
BLCO CHINA NEEDED URGENTLY 2M BARRELS
we are in need of a vessel in CHINA or going to China.
seller gives 0.50c . we close this deal in 7 days.
SELLER MUST OPEN COMMUNICATION TO GET INSTRUMENTS.
seller must be able to give nor/eta.
POF OF 2.5 B EURO AVAILABLE, HARDCOPY
ITS A SURE DEAL
no disturbance. u must be direct to seller or no deal.