This offer is not a SCAM.
PLEASE note all vessels sailing to China belong exclusively to NNPC which cannot accept any change even a MINOR.
Buyer can apply for one vessel spot or more. Only after verifiable INSTRUMENT/POF will NNPC allow communication with vessel and redirect vessel to buyers POD,no matter where vessel is sailing to.
Kindly note: NO VESSELS WILL BE MENTIONED OR ASSIGNED OR BOOKED ON THE SPA ONLY AFTER VERIFIABLE POF/INSTRUMENT NNPC ASSIGNS VESSELS TO BUYER. VESSELS ARE SAILED ON REGULAR BASIS SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE QUANTITY BECAUSE YOU CAN GET AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.
CIF;CHINA-$10/6NET!SELLERS SIDE IS CLOSED! BUYERS SIDE IS FULLY OPEN.
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOUR BUYER CANNOT BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THE PROCEDURE I STATED HERE,NO ROOM FOR TIME WASTERS.
NOTE:IF BUYER AGREES TO ALL THE PROCEDURE STATED HEREIN ,HE HAS TO ISSUE AN LOI TO AVOID WASTING EVERYBODY'S TIME. ALSO I WILL SEND ANY SERIOUS BUYER THE VERBIAGE FOR THE NNPC RWA AND MT760/ MT799 FOR BUYER TO CONFIRM BEFORE MOVING FORWARD.
PROCEDURE AS FOLLOWS NON NEGOTIABLE.
RWA as POF, MT799 and MT 103 to NNPC's account after CIQ&Q&Q.
Price CIF/TTO China:$10/6net.
- LOI states exact NNPC's procedure and term
- SPA issued, signed, lodged and returned with CIS etc
- Buyer issue RWA letter via email.
- Vessel nominated and assigned, NOR/ETA to Buyers.
- After partial POP, Buyer issues MT799 block fund
- Seller ensures cargo is registered in name of buyer and programs in BUYER'S name at London shell screen with password and instructs Captain to move vessel to buyer's POD.
- At arrival, Captain issues ATB for Buyer's Q&Q
- Payment after receipt Q&Q/CIQ report.
LOI is mandatory to show buyer's acceptance of procedure
If Buyer accepts procedure as is, please ask for RWA's verbiage and SELLER'S FULL PROCEDURE
for Buyer's review and consideration or rejection.