Quantity: from 5,000, MT to 500.000 MT / month per contract (+/-12 months) Price: CIF/FOB: USD 75.00 PER MT less with 10usd for the FOB price
1. Buyer Company confirm soft corporate offer and issue ICPO with full banking details
2. Refinery approves and issues full corporate offer (FCO) to the Buyer Company.
3. Buyer company signs and returns full corporate offer (FCO) with a letter of acceptance to the terms and procedures of the FCO to Refinery
.4. Seller approves and issues the sales purchase agreement to Buyer Company, which is open for amendment, Buyer return countersigned final contract to Refinery.
5. Seller send to Buyer Company registered and legalized hard copy contract with the Purchase Transaction Allocation Code via courier, which buyer bear / make the payment for the courier charges and both parties lodge contracts with their respective banks.
6. Buyer and Seller finalize shipment and delivery schedule with seller appointed shipping company.
7. Seller issues Full POP via secure mail to Buyer’s bank to includes: -
*** Copy of license to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
*** Copy of approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of justice.
*** Purchase Transaction Allocation Code Certificate
*** Copy of statement of availability of the product.
*** Copy of the refinery commitment to produce the product.
*** Copy of Rail contract to transport the product to loading port.
*** Copy of the port storage agreement.
*** Copy of charter party agreement (s) to transport the product to discharge port.
*** Bill of Lading.
8. Buyer’s bank issues irrevocable non-transferable documentary letter of credit for the first month shipment quantity
Seller Bank replies with 2% Performance Bond to buyer bank and if Seller fails to supply the cargo of the product, this
2% will be paid to buyer.
9. The SGS inspection charges will be borne by Seller at the loading port and inspection charges will be borne by the Buyer
Delivery commence as scheduled. Buyer Company release payment to Seller via Swift Fund Transfer within 7 banking days after the discharge of cargo and receipt of all relevant shipping document for immediate negotiation and credited at Buyer’s Bank Account.