We are pleased to let you know our price and conditions for the supply of Petcoke as follows:
Product: GREEN GRADE & FUEL GRADE PETROLEUM (PET) COKE
· Origin: Russia
· Specification: Appendix (A) & (B)
· Quantity: Trial 50,000 MT, 300,000 MT X 12 Months
· CIF Price: USD 80 Gross / USD 70 Net per Metric Ton
· CFR Price: USD 78 Gross / USD 68 Net per Metric Ton
· Terms: CIF ASWP
· Commission: USD 5 / MT Seller side and USD 5 / MT Buyer side
TERMS OF NEGOTIATION:
· Loading Port: Russian Port
· Payment: By Non-Transferable DLC to be paid via MT103/TT
· Inspection: SGS/Similar
· Commission: 50/50 Seller/Buyer side – to be paid by Seller
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE CIF:
1. Buyer issues ICPO with letter of acceptance to seller upon receipt of soft corporate offer.
2. Seller issues Sales and Purchase Agreement open for amendment for buyer review.
3. Buyer review draft agreement and returns sign copy in word format to seller.
4. Seller review contract acknowledged and return sealed to buyer for final execution along with NCNDA/IMFPA.
5. Upon acceptance seller issues to buyer fresh SGS report including listed Part of Proof of Product approved by the appropriate ministry all the documents will send through Government Courier Service and buyer will bear the cost – to be deducted from the payment to the
* Government Courier Service –covers Official Endorsement, Registration and Courier Service.
A. STATEMENT OF AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT
B. TANK RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT STORAGE
C. CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
D. CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT.
E. REGISTERED HARD COPIES CONTRACT ISSUED BY THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE.
F. CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
G. COMPANY CERTIFICATE OF TAX INCORPORATION
H. FRESH SGS REPORT BASED ON INTERNATIONAL ANALYTICAL REPORT I. EXPORT LICENCE & ATS
I. EXPORT LICENSE & ATS
J. ALLOCATION CERTIFICATE
6. Buyers bank open communication with seller bank and agree to issue Irrevocable nontransferable, non-assignable, non-divisible Documentary Letter of Credit.
7. Seller issues all Proof of Product Including the SGS based on international analytical Bank report/Copy of Bill of Lading to buyers Bank in accordance To instrument presented by buyer’s bank, Seller’s Replied with 2%PB to activate the Letter of Credit Issued by the Buyers Bank.
8. Seller Clears vessels from the commercial terminal (Russian Shore)Buyer Confirm shipping documentsn with vessels captain while Seller effect Delivery to buyer destination according to contract schedule and buyer pay to Seller for the product after confirmation of quality and quantity (Q&Q) Or CIQ report.
SPECIFICATION OF RUSSIAN PET COKE – GREEN GRADE
Sulphur 2.5 – 3.0 %
Vanadium <500 ppm
Nickel <200 ppm
Iron <100 ppm
Ash Content 0.6 Max %
Fixed Carbon 86-89 %
Volatile Matter 9.0-14.0 %
Hard Grove Index 60-80
Moisture 2.0 Max. %
Empty Volume 50 %
Gross Calorific Value >8400 cal/kg
As Air Dried Basis (ADB) kcal/kg
Net Calorific Value >7500 cal/kg
As Receiver Basis (ARB) kcal/kg
Max Particle Size 0-100 mm
Sodium <100 ppm
Bulk Density 900-1000 Kg/m
SPECIFICATION OF RUSSIAN PET COKE – FUEL GRADE
Quality Parameters Results
Fixed carbon, Wt% 80-95
Hydrogen, % 3.0-4.5
Nitrogen, % 0.1 -0.5
Sulphur, % 2.5-6.0
Volatile Matter, % 5-15
Moisture, % 0.5-10
Ash, % 01-10
Density , g/cm3 1.2—1.6
Aluminum, PPM 15-100
Boron, PPM 0.1-15
Calcium, PPM 25-500
Chromium, PPM 5-50
Iron, PPM 50-5000
Manganese, PPM 2-100
Caloric Value, 8200 Kcal/kg (min)
We want only serious buyers or mandantes
Please contact me at: email@example.com or skype: h.eguiluz