Is Russian Petcoke is Non Calcined(Fuel Grade) for cement. lime industries ??
>> Mr. Hereni Eguiluz, SK Refinery LLC.
Petcoke Available from Russia
We, on behalf of Seller, with full corporate and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury confirm that we are ready, willing and able to supply the following petroleum product.
· Commodity: PETCOKE
· Quantity: 50.000 MT – 500,000 MT
· Origin: Russian Federation
· Specification: Export Standard
· Loading Port: Primorsk – Ust – Luga
· Destination: ASWP
· Injection Time: 2 – 3 days
· Shipment Time: 12 – 25 days
· Shipment: Will be advised
· Inspection: SGS or Equivalent
· Payment Terms: Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) via swift MT760
· Price CIF: ASWP: Gross US $80 / US $70 Net per MT
· Commission: US $10: Seller side US$ 5.00 per MT- CLOSED and · · US$ 5.00 per MT Buyer side
B. PROCEDURE FOR PRODUCT:
1. Buyer issues ICPO valid for 5 (five) working days, with Buyer's Corporate Profile & Certificate
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice (CI) and draft of BG or LC as POF for Buyer to countersign and return.
3. Seller issues POP documents to Buyer:
a. Commitment to supply,
b. Certificate of Origin,
c. Q&Q done by indigenous lab at port of Origin,
d. ATS (Authorization To Sell),
e. License certificate,
f. Statement of availability of product, and
g. Notice of Readiness (NOR) to Commence Injection of the Product.
4. Buyer issues Operative POF, LC or BG via MT760 or MT700 to financial company (Fiduciary) bank outside Russia and sends swift copy to Seller.
5. Seller financial company verifies the bank instrument and sponsor Seller to provide the said funds for this project; Seller moves to hire tank at Seller’s own cost and injects fuel into the hired tank, and then Seller send to Buyer the following documents.
DTA / ATV/ SGS / Q88 / BL / ETA / TSR to the Buyer and authorizes the Buyer to make the Dip Test in Seller’s tanks.
6. Buyer conducts Dip Test of the fuel in secured storage tank by SGS and makes payment of the fuel against Q&Q by the SGS Report to the Seller’s bank account.
7. Seller issues title documents to Buyer, and Seller allows Buyer to take over the hired tank storage, or provide their TSR to receive the fuel into their tank or vessel.
8. Commission is paid against IMFPA agreement.
9. Seller opens 2% PB to Buyer to guarantee the whole contract transaction shipment, and Buyer pays on each slot vessel of the cargo of fuel loaded against Q&Q by SGS Report.
10. Buyer will pay 5% to Seller as a penalty if the Buyer fails to perform, and defaults. Seller pays 5% to Buyer as penalty if the Seller fails to perform and defaults.
We want only serious buyers or mandantes
Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or skype: h.eguiluz