Green Petroleum Coke in Quantity and Quality as stated below
COMMODITY : GREEN PETROLEUM COKE
ORIGIN : RUSIA OR AT SELLER’S OPTION
SPECIFICATION : ATTACHED
INSPECTION : Loading port SGS and Discharging ASWP port
LOADING PORT : VLADIVOSTOK RUSIA OR Seller's option.
DESTINATION: PORT ASWP
QUANTITY: 50.000 Ton / Min month (shipment every two months) on yearly basis.
TOTAL CONTRACT: 600,000 Tons per year or More with roll & extension
DELIVERY TERMS: CIF .
PAYMENT TERMS : Confirmed, Irrevocable,Transferabl, assignable L/C MT700 ..100% payable at sight.
TARGET PRICE: US$ 67+5 Net per MT. CIF
PERFORMA NCE BOND : 2% of Value contract each shipment.
1).Buyer sends ICPO with company profile, seller return with FCO Buyer sign FCO return to Seller.
2) Seller sends SPA contract to the buyer for sign and seal, seller legalized contract With Russian ministry and send copy legalized contract to buyer.
3) Seller prepare sample for Analysis and send to Buyer ,Note: Buyer bear the cost USD5200 for sending Sample and Analysis together with preparation /Notarization of PPOP before dispatching to Buyer street address.
(1) Attestation of allocation (2) Refinery registration certificate (3) Certificate of Origin (4) Commitment to Supply (5) Certificate of quality and quantity Q&Q (6) Product Passport
4) Subsequent to receipt of sellers PPOP, Buyer sign CPA with Shipping company and settle shipping cost / shipment schedule.
5) Shipping company send to Buyer Ocean Bill of lading/Cargo Manifest, Cargo Q88, Cargo Ullage report, and SGS report.
6) Shipment commence
The total contract quantity of the spot shipment will be 50,000 Metric Tons.
Period of LC MT 700 payment should not exceed Five(5) banking days after the IQ (SGS) inspection and bill of lading ..
The bank executing the LC MT 700 should be the Bank of the Buyer, or its Subsidiary Bank, or its Exit Buyers Bank
The buyer has to make the LC MT 700 Wire through his operative bank or its assigned Bank in favor of the seller via Swift Bank to Bank.
1)Full set of 3/3 Bill of Lading clean on board marked: “freight payable as per Charter Party”.Bill of Lading to be originally hand signed by master or vessel’s agent at the port of loading.
2） Certificate of Origin, 1copy;
3） Time sheet, 1 copy;
4） Certificate of Quality and quantity made by SGS at the loading port
5）Ullage report, 1 copy;
6）Master’s receipt for samples and for documents, 1 copy;
7）Invoice, 3 original 1 copy;
8）The third party documents other than the Invoice Parties are acceptable;
9）The seller put 110% insurance for each vessel. Insurance document,3 copies;
10)Certificate of Quantity and quality issued by CIQ (SGS) at discharge port.
All bank charges in the Seller’s Bank shall be on