SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
ALLOCATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRODUCTS ORIGIN: RUSSIA
LOADING PORTS: ROTTERDAM / HOUSTON
INCOTERMS: FOB, CI DIP AND PAY
PAYMENT TERMS: L/C, SBLC, T/T
TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER MT103
INSPECTION: SGS, CIQ OR SIMILAR
COMMISSION STRUCTURE: SHARED 50 / 50 BUYER AND SELLER SIDES
D2 – GAS OIL (DIESEL) L0.2-62 GOST 305-82
$270.00 USD GROSS / $260.00 USD NET
50,000MT – 200,000MT SPOT TRIAL
D6 VIRGIN FUEL OIL
$0.68 USD GROSS PER GALLON / $0.66 USD NET PER GALLON
300,000,000 GALLONS SPOT TRIAL FOB
JP54 – AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 RUSSIAN ORIGIN
$44.00 USD GROSS / $42.00 USD NET
2,000,000 BBLS SPOT TRIAL FOB
AVIATION TURBINE JET FUEL A-1
$46.00 USD GROSS / $44.00 USD NET
1,000,000 BBLS SPOT TRIAL FOB
WORKING PROCEDURES FOR FOB CI, DIP AND PAY
1. Buyer sends ICPO in line with seller working procedures alongside his/her Tank Storage Agreement (T.S.A) On receipt and acceptance of Seller's Offer.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice (C.I.), Buyer Signs within 24 hours and returns to Seller Within its validity.
3. Upon receipt and review of the signed C.I., seller issues Dip Test Authorization (D.T.A) to be completed and signed by buyer in order for Dip Test to be conducted alongside countersigned copies of the C.I.
4. Buyer returns the Dip Test Authorization (DTA) fully completed and signed within its validity and upon successful review of the completed DTA, seller issues the below full POP documents,
A . Fresh SGS Report (Not older than 72 hours)
B . Product Reservoir Receipt
C . Accreditation Certificate
D . Product Passport (Quantity and Quality Analysis)
E . Authorization to Sell and Collect Certificate (ATSCC)
F . Pre-Injection Report (PIR)
G . NCNDA / IMFPA (To be completed by all intermediaries)
H . Certificate of Product Origin.
6. Upon receipt and confirmation of the above POP Documents,buyer provide its testing officials (SGS or INTERTEK) and the needed test are carried out on the product in seller’s tanks.
7. Buyer upon successful Dip Test makes full payment by MT103 / TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of buyer's payment and injection commences immediately.
8. Seller issues a contract for buyer’s desired duration upon successful completion of the trial order.