Quantity: Minimum: 50,000 MT. Maximum: 500,000 MT FOB Price: $ 150 GROSS / $140 NET
COMMISSION: $5 / $5
PORTS: ROTTERDAM, HOUSTON, PRIMORSK AND VLADIVOSTOK
PROCEDURES FOR TRANSACTION ROTTERDAM (F.O.B)
1. Buyer accepts seller working procedure and issue ICPO addressed to the seller refinery.
2. Seller issues commercial invoice (CI), Buyer signs and returns back commercial invoice and Tank storage agreement (TSA).
3. Seller provide buyer with the below listed PPOP.
A. Product Passport (product analysis report)
B. Certificate of origin of the product
C. Irrevocable Commitment Letter to Supplier
D. Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
E. Tank to Tank Injection Agreement (TTTIA) to be signed by buyer tank farm
4. Seller provides buyer with SGS report, Injection Report, unconditional DTA
5. (NCNDA/IMFPA) will be signed, buyer within 24 hours after successful dip test in seller tanks provide tank storage
receipt (TSR) seller proceed for Tank to Tank injection and provide buyer with the injection report of the product into
6. Buyer make payment for total cost of product injected into buyer tanks via MT103, Seller transfer title ownership to
buyer with all exportation documents required of buyer for the transaction.
7. Upon conclusion of first lift transaction seller pays all intermediaries involved in the Transaction and proceeds with the
signing of contract with Buyer.