|Count : 188|
||D2, D6 and JP54 available on FOB Houston and Rotterdam
I want to kindly inform interested buyer that D2 is readily available in Houston Tank farm while JP54 and D6 are available in Rotterdam and Houston tank.
All transactions are FOB based and seller will only transact on his terms.
If you have a capable buyer that is ready, willing and able to transact on sellers terms as per below, kindly contact me via email.
However, if buyer is not ready to follow the seller’s procedure accordingly, kindly ignore.
Thanks and regards.
D2 in Houston
200,000 MT - 200,000 MT US$450 gross and US$430 net
FOB HOUSTON TERMS AND PROCEDURES
1. Buyer sends ICPO along with buyer's CP and tank storage agreement (TSA) or CPA and Q88 to be sent with the ICPO
2. Seller issues commercial invoice (CI), with spa for the available quantity in the storage tank to buyer, seller also issues TSR & ATV or Letter commitment to supply of the destination for buyer to verify the product.
3. Buyer signs and returns to seller with the commercial invoice / signed spa of the available quantity in the storage tank to buyer /a scan copy of the buyer's passport.
4. Buyer contact there tank farm to obtain Port Terminal code and NOR and send to the seller.
5. Seller approve and issue DTA for buyer and its SGS Agents to proceed with the dip Test inspection process on sellers tank.
6. Upon successful dip test, Buyer makes100% payment by MT103 TT Wire Transfer for the total product.
7. Seller proceeds with the tank to tank transfer of the product to the buyers secured shore tank at the loading port. If CPA and Q88 the product injected to the approved buyer’s Tanker Vessels.
D6 in Rotterdam
200,000,000 gallons - 500,000,000 gallons US$1.10 gross and US$1.06 net
JP 54 in Rotterdam
2,000,000 barrels - 5,000,000 barrels US$79 gross and US$75 net
1. Buyer sends ICPO, CP and Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) as proof of storage tank availability.
2. Seller verifies and issues: Commercial Invoice (CI) for the available quantity in the storage tank, along with the Commitment to Supply, Statement of Product Availability and Certificate of Origin of the product.
3. Buyer Signs and return CI to Seller along with an ATV approved by their logistics company for the seller’s verification purposes.
4. Upon receipt of the signed CI and ATV, seller verifies and issues the POP documents:
A. Seven 7 days Unconditional DTA
B. 48 hours Fresh SGS Report in Rotterdam
C. loading port injection report
D. Product Passport
E. Tank Receipt
G. Bill of Lading
5. Upon Successful verification of the POP documents, Buyer orders SGS to conduct Dip test of the product in the Seller’s tank at buyer expense.
6. Following the completion of the Dip Test, seller injects the fuel into the buyer’s leased Storage Tank and seller submits the full injection report to the buyer.
7. Buyers makes 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Sellers pays commission to all Seller side Intermediaries as buyer likewise pays commissions to all Buyers Side intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer’s payment.
8. Seller issues draft SPA to buyer to review for R&E monthly deliveries.
9. Buyer reviews and approves the SPA and issues SBLC/IRDLC irrevocable, on transferable, auto revolving for 12 monthly shipment value and documentary.