Taking control and increasing profit margins on all your trades and freight with this unique and once in a lifetime business opportunity “Ship + Trade” Model in an industry sector that represents very high barriers to entry, from both the maritime and the supply of refined product perspective.
MCMP has positioned the company as the employer of its vessels by combining ship ownership and titleholder status to the cargoes it transports. MCMP creates two modest arbitrage events and a revenue driver that combined, eliminates uncertainty from operations and significantly increases its earnings beyond conventional ship owners.
The attraction of the blended Ship+Trade pricing model that MCMP brings to the market is very compelling for distributors and end-buyers of all description in the supply chain of refined product. The demand for trade finance and quality, affordable vessel capacity is very high, demand for those services is growing.
MCMP supplies critical needs for suppliers and end-buyers on a bundled basis due to the fact that they supply the vessel and trade finance for the cargo that their customers need. The Company expects their vessels to be employed 100% of the time.
MCMP’s Ship+Trade model is trade profit driven and not freight rate driven. The volatility and unpredictability of freight rates are eliminated. Indeed, the supplier and distributor do not even need to consider freight costs under the MCMP model, because they need only focus on the sale or purchase price that MCMP has negotiated with each of them. MCMP knows it’s profit margin in advance of most voyages and measures that against the stable and predictable operating costs of its vessel. Any transaction that does not meet a suitable profit standard will not be undertaken. This is an additional feature of the stability of the MCMP Ship+Trade model.
Based on the above MCMP is offering, for a limited time, the opportunity for serious suppliers to share and partner with MCMP in the profitability of the vessels as an investor. Additional information and materials are immediately available, for interested parties, upon request and subject to the signing of an NCND.
Example and benefits of a standard single vessel return under this Ship + Trade model with only a modest: $5 M USD investment
1) 10 % return on the principal; and principal repayment within 5 years approx.
2) 15% participation in the vessels profit for as long it remains under MCMP management, estimated time frame 15-17 years. (Note: Any transaction that does not meet a suitable profit standard will not be undertaken. This is an additional feature of the stability of the MCMP Ship+Trade model.)
3) Direct access to all of MCMP’s worldwide suppliers desired petroleum products, (fuel, bunkers and more).
4) MCMP takes title the cargoes transported on their vessels which eliminates risk and allows for smooth transactions by reducing the number of people involved in the fuel purchase.
5) The end buyer product is secured and insured, maximizing its profit from the Ship+Trade unique model.
Direct Investors ONLY Email for more details