procedures is as follows,
"1. Buyer issues ICPO.
2. Seller issues draft contract/SPA to Buyer.
3. Buyer amends, signs and returns back to Seller, Seller proceeds to register and legalize the signed Contract/SPA with the Ministry of Russia.
4. Seller sends the copy of the registered and legalized Contract/SPA copy to Buyer along with the following P-POP documents.
a. Export License issued by the Ministry of Energy.
b. Export Approval issued by the Ministry of Justice.
c. Certificate of Origin.
d. Product Passport (Dip Test Result).
e. Certificate of Allocation issued by the Ministry of Energy.
f. Tank Storage Receipt/TSR at Loading Port.
g. Vessel's Q88 or CPA.
h. Authorization to Sell and Collect/ATSC.
5. Upon confirmation of the above POP Buyer’s bank issues DLC for a month shipment to Seller’s bank.
6. Seller’s bank issues 2% Performance Bond/2%PB to Buyer's bank to activate Buyer’s DLC, and Seller issues Bill Of Lading along with Full POP to Buyer.
7. Shipment will commence and within 15-20 days upon receiving DLC Seller’s vessel should arrives at Buyer’s the discharge port. After successful inspection by SGS,
Buyer pays for the lift-able product to Seller and simultaneously pays commission to all facilitators by MT103/TT.
8. Next shipment commences."