MAZUT 100 GOST–10585-75 / 99 RUSSIA ORIGINS Quantity:
Quantity: Minimum: 50,000 MT. Maximum: 500,000 MT FOB
Price: $ 140 GROSS / $130 NET
COMMISSION: $5 / $5
FOB PROCEDURE TERMS AND PROCEDURE.
1. Buyer sends ICPO along with Company Profile to Seller on receipt of Seller's Soft Offer.
2. Seller issue commercial invoice (CI). Buyer signs and returns commercial invoice with Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) to seller acknowledging buyer’s legally binding commitment to Purchase under the terms and conditions herein.
3. Seller issues Dip Test Authorization letter to be signed by both parties (BUYER/SELLER) Including Buyer's Tank Farm for proof of the Buyer's readiness to inject into Buyer's Tank.
4. Seller Approve the DTA attached with fresh SGS Report and Tank receipt to Buyer and Buyer order SGS to conduct Dip Test of the product in the Seller's Tank on Buyer Expenses.
5. Upon successful Dip Test, Buyer provides vessel details or Tank details, Seller shall immediately submit the full Proof of Product (POP) to the Buyer, Injection of the product Proceeds.
6. Buyer makes 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total product and Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after Confirmation of the buyer's payment.
7. Seller issues draft Contract to buyer to review for R&E monthly deliveries.
8. Buyer review and approves the contract and issues SBLC/IRDLC irrevocable, nontransferable, auto revolving for 12 months’ shipment value, documentary letter of credit for length of contract and for each lift-able as schedule. Buyer pays after Dip Test by MT 103 Wire Transfer on each monthly quantity.
9. The subsequent delivery shall commence according to the terms and conditions of the contract, and mandates/intermediaries receive their commissions according to monthly deliveries.