1. We offer three types of export dis. Fuel D2 (D2 gasoil L0.2-62, GOST 305-82; Mahshahr Gasoil Spec. 0.5%; Mahshahr Gasoil Spec. 1.0%with different parameters sulfur content (accompanying specification will be sent on request).
2. Company Seller geographically is registered in Oman, but works under the supervision of our partners from KSA. In connection with this offer draft of the contract used Saudi Aramko. It is the most affordable in the area, and basically all the sellers and buyers deal from there.
3. This product, which the company has proposed to ship from Oman ports or Iran.
4. This product corresponds to the Russian standards (GOST, etc.) This company actually owns Russian goods, but shipping will be made from these ports. These are the conditions.
5. Along with the proposed draft of the contract to provide the Buyer ICPO with banking details will be necessary.
6. In the case of further cooperation on the implementation of the contract on purchase and sale of the said goods, you will be granted to an agreement NCND & MPFA.
This is the procedure.
For the preparation and execution of the purchase contract - the sale of Seller offers further procedural steps:
1. buyer provides Letter of Intent (LOI) and text financial instrument (e.g., SBLC or Payment Guarantee conditional by SWIFT MT760).
pro forma LOI sample will be sent to Buyer. In this pro forma, please specify the type of product that you intend to purchase.
2. After giving the Buyer LOI. You will be provided for approval NCND & MPFA.
3. After approval of the above items, the Seller's side will expect ICPO from Buyer and in the future is determined by the date and time as well as place the signing of the Contract.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.