ATTENTION: SERIOUS BUYERS / MANDATE / REPRESENTATIVE
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER:
PRODUCT: Bonny Light Crude Oil
QUANTITY: Shipment of 1,000,000 Barrels +/-10% with possible rolls and extension
DESTINATION: TTT into TTO - Ghana International Waters
PRICE: $9.00 per barrel Gross - distributed as follows:
$7.00 per barrel Net to Buyer
$1.00 per barrel as fee to Seller’s Broker / US$1.00 per barrel as fee to Buyer’s Broker
1. Buyer issues Letter of Acceptance in response to our Soft Corporate Offer, stating his Buyer’s Acceptance to our working procedures.
2. Seller shall release her full style official Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) for both parties’ signatures. The information contained in this Contract is very sensitive and confidential, and are not meant for a third party or public consumption. This contract can only be sent directly by to the Buyer or to the Buyer’s Bankers as shown in his/her Bank document and not through any mandate or agent or broker or Legal representative. The Contract must be signed within 24 hours and returned to Seller through the same electronic medium.
3. Buyer / Mandate / Paymaster / Representative agrees to meet Seller in Tema, Ghana during transaction.
4. Within 3 Banking days, the Buyer shall either raise a Bank Guarantee or Standby Letter of Credit via MT760 in favor of the Seller.
5. Upon receipt of MT760 in favor of Seller, the Seller shall instruct her Vessel to send a Notice of Readiness (NOR) to the Buyer. Buyer must respond to NOR within 48 hours from the time the NOR was received.
6. The Seller shall instruct her nominated Vessel to sail to 15 Nautical Miles in Ghana international waters for Q and Q inspection.
7. On arrival, Q/Q inspection must be conducted to ascertain the quality and quantity of cargo on board. Based on the result of the Q/Q report, the Buyer’s payment instrument of MT760 shall become operative and shall be valid for a period not more than 90 days.
8. Tanker-Take-Over (Re-chartering of nominated vessel) shall commence immediately after MT760 is operative. Please take note that this shall not exceed a maximum of 3 days from the day of Q/Q.
Seller reserves the right to pull out of the transaction if MT760 is not operative or is declined.
9. After re-chartering is completed, Buyer pays the Seller and all agents and brokers via MT103 covering entire cost of cargo.
10. Payment is due to Seller and all brokers/agents, upon successful Q/Q report on buyer’s nominated vessel, receipt of documents and introduction of vessel handlers within the validity period of the financial instrument before her Vessel will be allowed to sail off.
11. End of transaction.
Please accept, Sir, the assurances of our highest consideration.
Aotric Company Limited
CALL/WHATSAPP: +233 550786888