We can offer you REBCO and UBCO - as you need.
But, only with sellers procedure. You shall not imagine, that some Russian Refinery or Reseller are interested to play with buyers procedure and read nonsense many time.
Kindly note: Only scammers can give you offer with any procedure you dream and imagine abut - but you, or you buyer, will never see any oil , and you never will close any transaction.
If you have already reliable offer from reliable seller and they has accepted you buyers procedure - I wish you all the best.
If not, and you are interested for our offer - welcome to contact us via you firms official mail - Not here.
Our direct contact - Mail ( email@example.com )
LAGUN EUROPE AB
>> Mr. Tony Chiu, yu man enterprise
R.E.B.C.O GOST 51 858-2002/9965-76 (R.E.B.C.O)
i have buyer looking for R.E.B.C.O GOST 51 858-2002/9965-76 (R.E.B.C.O)
QUANTITY: 1 M BBL AS TRIAL, 4 M BBL MONTHLY X 12
CIF PROCEDURES OF TRANSACTION
1) Buyer confirms soft corporate offer and issues an ICPO/LOI to seller.
2) seller issues Full Corporate offer to buyer.
3) Buyer sign seal and return Full Corporate offer with acceptance letter.
4) seller issues draft contract opens for amendments
along with NCNDA-IMFPA to buyer.
5) Buyer makes amendments if any, sign and return Draft Contract
6) seller sends/issues the hard copies of the contract along with the
Partial POP to the buyer via email for buyer review.
8）Buyer Bank opens swift communication with the seller bank in readiness
to receive the Full POP from the seller Bank.
9) seller Bank swifts FULL POP and other relative documents to the
Buyer’s Bank. Below are the POP Documents to be swift via bank to bank:
a. Copy of License to Export issued by the department of the Russian Ministry of Energy,
b. Copy of Approval to Export issued by the department of the Russian Ministry of Justice
c. Copy of statement of availability of the product.
d. Copy of the refinery commitment to produce the product.
e. Copy of the Pipeline Corporation contract to transport the product to the Loading
f. Refinery Certificate of Product.
g. Copy of the port storage agreement.
h. Copy of tank storage receipt.
i. Dip Test Authorization Letter with Authority to Board
j. Copy of SGS report at loading port
k. Copy of the charter party agreement(s) to transport the product to discharge Port.
l. Bill of lading
m. Cargo manifest
n. Proforma Invoice
o. Notice of arrival with Details of shipping Agent at Destination
10) seller bank issues 2% performance bond to buyer’s bank, and
should refinery default, the 2% PB will be paid to the Buyer.
11) Buyer bank confirms swift and issues any of MT103/IDLC/RDLC/SBLC/BG to seller BANK.
12) seller releases payment to all intermediaries/Agents via T/T
wireless transfer within 24/48 banking hours after receipt of all relevant shipping
13) Upon completion of all verification, shipment commences as per Sales and
Purchase Contract Agreement.