We have buyer wo want to do transaction according to their procedure like follows.
Seller Responsible Logisitics Expenses, Allocation, CPA ,shipment , PPOP Cost . ( NO HAVE ANY UP-FORT PAYMENT )
The seller can meet this procedure will be welcomed only.
OFFICIAL TRANSACTION PROCEDURES ON CIF:
1) Buyer issue ICPO addressed to the seller.
2) Seller issues draft spa for all parties to review and endorsed along with the NCNDA/IMFPA, buyer sign and send back with a letter of acceptance.
3) Seller registered the signed contract with the ministry of energy for approval on (seller expense) and send the scan copy of the approved draft contract via secured e-mail to buyer including the below listed proof of product documents; SWIFT and sends originals by DHL Express to buyer bank .
a) Copy of statement of availability of the product.
b) Copy of commitment letter to supply the product.
c) Copy of certificate of origin.
d) Copy of product passport (dip test result).
e) Commercial invoice for the lift-able quantity.
f) Copy of the approved draft contract.
g) Draft Copy 2%PB
4) Buyer’s confirm and issue payment instrument BG/SBLC via MT760 through swift for the first total lift able trial shipment, within 5 working days, seller transfer title approved by the ministry of energy to identify the buyer’s company name as the beneficiary owner of the product allocation.
5) Seller provides the following pop documents, trial shipment begins.
a) Copy of license to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
b) Copy of approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of justice.
c) Copy of statement of availability of the product.
d) Copy of the refinery commitment to produce the product.
e) Copy of the OJSC AK TRANSNET contract to transport the product to the port.
f) Copy of the port storage agreement.
g) Copy of the charter party agreement(s) to transport the product to discharge port.
h) Dip test authorization.
i) Tank receipt.
j) SGS report.
k) 2% PB to buyer
7) Shipment commences as per contract schedule.
8) Within 5 working days of vessel arrival, buyer releases full payment via MT103 for one month shipment after CIQ or SGS at the destinat