|Count : 364|
||Diesel Euro 4 M & Diesel Euro 2 M. CI,DIP & PAY- CIF ROTTERDAM EU PORT &ASWP
End Seller, not issue any official FCO ,until received the Documents as requested.
# All valid Petroleum & Gas Products can deliver under the same CIF Procedure...to ASWP
TTM can be arrange ,after Bank to Bank conformation on purchase.
Sellers Documents : All Relevant PPOP documents to engage transaction.
: (Docs are available for Secured Email of Major -Buyer/ Trade Desk)
SELLER’S COMMERCIAL INVOICE (3 ORIGINAL SET)
PACKINGLIST (3 ORIGINAL SET)
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICE
SGS CERTIFICATE OF QUALITY
SGS CERTIFICATE OF QUANTITY
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP
FULL SET OF “CLEAN ON BOARD” MARINE BILL OF LADING, CERTIFICATE OF WEIGHT, QUANTITY AND QUALITY)
TRANSACTION PROTOCOL CI,DIP & PAY....CIF......ASWP
1. Buyer issue LOI,TSA and together with bank confirmation (RWA) to Seller with full banking information / details.
2. Seller issues CI and Draft Contract to Buyer for signatory and Buyer return signed CI
3. All parties sign NCNDA / IMFPA and Seller are responsible for endorse with Seller's bank and notarization.
4. Seller provides Buyer the following documents:
(A) Certificate of Origin
(B) Previous Analysis result by SGS or other equivalent.
(C) Dip Test Authorization Letter
(D) Pipeline Injection Report
5. After verification, Buyer will pay to SGS to conduct Dip Test in Seller's tank in ROTTERDAM, meanwhile Buyer arrange MT103 issuing to Seller.
6. Buyer will make payment of the product by MT103 to Seller within 48 hours after successful dip test made by SGS.
7. Buyer will lift the oil after payment and Buyer will be responsible for the Tank storage fees from the date of successful Dip Test till Buyer lift the oil.
8. Seller will pay all mandates / intermediaries involved in the transaction according to the NCNDA / IMFPA.
**In order to verify that buyer is qualified ,Seller will need to perform a due diligence on the buyer's company and his ability to purchase.Therefor seller need following documents from the buyer /signatory.
Any real buyer who have is interested in further real cooperation,should have problem to present them :
Letter of Interest = LOI /ICPO ...TSA & RWA = Ready - Willing & Able