We are re seller, we have great prices and immediate availability of the products listed below.
any interest, get in touch.
Important: Only buyer or madantes
AVAILABLE PRODUCTS AND PRICELIST
RUSSIA ORIGIN DIESEL GAS D2 OIL GOST 305-82
RUSSIA ORIGIN MAZUT M100 GOST -10585/75/99
RUSSIA ORIGIN AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL
LIQUIDIFIED PETROLEUM GAS.GOST 20448-90
RUSSIAN BITUMEN/PETROLEUM ASPHALT 60/70
RUSSIAN BITUMEN/PETROLEUM ASPHALT 80/100
RUSSIAN ORIGIN D6 VIRGIN OIL
RUSSIA LIQUIDIFIED NATURAL GAS
STANDARD PROCEDURE CIF /RUSSIAN PORT NON-NEGOTIABLE
1. Buyer Company confirm soft corporate offer and issue ICPO with full banking details officially Address to Seller.
2. Seller approves and issues the sales and purchase agreement to Buyer Company, which is Open for amendment, and send an invitation to come in the refinery upon successful first trial order.
3. Seller issue and release contract hard copies & partial proof of product (PPOP) as below: Via Courier services expenses borne by Buyer for the Document to Arrive at Buyer Company Located Address such As:- Copy of license to export, issued by the department of the Ministry of Energy Copy of approval to export, issued by the department of the Ministry of Justice Product certificate of origin Copy of statement of availability of the product Copy of the refinery commitment to produce the product Copy of port storage agreement receipt Invoice for product allocation booking.
4. Buyer verifies and confirm PPOP documents and then make financial commitment for the Allocation booking and product reservation certificate directly to tank Storage Company, Which will serve as a guarantee to seller against any default, this will enable refinery to be Comfortable to proceed with all other internal expenses without any doubt or fear of future Default from or by buyer.
5. Bank to bank communication commence as seller bank swift Full POP documents plus 2% PB To buyer’s bank while buyer’s bank release agree payment instrument (DLC or SBLC) as agree By both parties in the sales and purchase agreement.
6. Buyer shipment commence immediately to buyer’s discharge port as per agree designation Port in the sign contract.
7. Buyer activate payment upon successful CIQ/SGS inspection in discharge port together with Final commercial invoice submitted to buyer and buyer bank.
8. Seller will compensate buyer and all intermediaries 2% of total cost of first shipment value Should there be any default or failure to comply to the agreed terms and conditions Stipulated in signed contract and buyer will compensate seller and all intermediaries 2% of total Cost of first shipment value should there be any default or failure to comply to the Agreed terms and conditions stipulated in the signed contract.
Procedures: Dip Test on Seller tank before injection into buyer hire tank
1. Buyer issue ICPO containing the seller’s working procedure with banking Details and scanned copy of buyer’s passport along with TSA.
2. Seller issue commercial invoice of the product in tanks at the port, buyer and Buyer’s Logistics company sign and return back commercial invoice to seller.
3. Seller issue the Injection schedule to buyer and buyer confirm with a letter from their logistics company the availability of the number of days The product has to be injected in buyer’s tank.
4. Seller issue to buyer PPOP listed below: ü GPS Coordinate-Tank Storage Receipt (TSR), Injection Report Dip Test Authorization Letter – (DTA) Authorization To Sell (ATS) SGS Report Authorization To Verify the product in the Seller’s tank.
5. Buyer inspect by SGS on buyer’s expenses and sends TSR.
6. Seller issue the following document to all intermediaries involve in the Transaction and to buyer endorsed NCNDA/IMFPA
7. Upon successful dip test in tanks, product will immediately be injected into Buyer’s tanks. Buyer makes payment for the Product via MT103 and seller transfers Title Ownership to Buyer.