Good morning dear sir, if you still do not have a serious seller, because I guarantee this product with the following procedures of my seller.
Do not hesitate to contact me.
To: Buyer/Buyer Mandate
Bitumen grade(s) 40/50, 60/70, 80/100, 85/100
Quantity: 10,000- 100,000 Metric Tons.
Price Gross $110 USD per MT/ Net 100 per MT CIF ASWP.
TERMS AND OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE CIF ASWP
1. Buyers issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) addressed to the Seller Refinery along with scanned Copy of the buyer’s passport.
2. Seller issue COMMERCIAL INVOICE for the First Trial Shipment along with DEED OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT for buyer review and signatory (all parties sign NCNDA) Note: Draft Contract will be release after the Trial Shipment.
3. Upon buyer endorsement of the COMMERCIAL INVOICE/ DEED OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT, Seller issue the below PPOP Document to buyer.
A. SHIPPING AGREEMENT (CPA)
B. Statement of Availability of the Product.
C. Refinery Commitment to Produce and supply the Product.
D. PRODUCT QUALITY PASSPORT
4. Seller and buyer proceed to endorse the Charter Party Agreement (CPA) document with the Shipping Company and both bear the charges for the shipment.
5. Seller issues the following Proof of Product documents along with assurance delivery letter:
- Copy of approval to export
- Attestation of Allocation.
- Allocation Transaction Passport Code Certificate.
- Bill Of Lading and Vessel's Q88.
- DTA and ATV
- Product Quality Passport
6. Buyer responds by issuing Irrevocable Non-Transferable Letter of Credit (MT760) SBLC or Letter of Credit (LC).
7. Shipment will commence within 7 days upon receiving Payment Guarantee from the Buyer's bank and upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port, payment will be made for the product to seller's bank via T/T Wire
Transfer after CIQ/SGS Inspection at discharge port.
8. Upon the first shipment delivery and receipt of payment, Buyer's bank will issue an RDLC which will be revolving for 1l months to the Seller's bank and payments will be made at sight against CIQ/SGS inspection at the discharge