Origin: Russia Quantity: 10 000 MT/per month/ Maximum of 100,000 MT per month
Delivery: FOB ROTTERDAM
REFINERY SELLING PROCEDURES FOB ROTTERDAM
1. Buyer issue ICPO containing the seller's working procedure with banking details and scanned copy of buyer's passport along with TSA.
2. Seller issue commercial invoice of the product in tanks at the port; buyer and Buyer's logistic sign and return back commercial invoice to seller.
3. Seller issue to buyer PPOP listed below:
a. GPS Coordinate-Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
b. Injection Report
c. Unconditional Dip test authorization letter (DTA)
d. Authorization to sell.
e. Fresh SGS Report in Seller Tank.
f. Authorization to Verify the Product in Seller's Tank (ATV)
4. Seller issues NCNDA/IMFPA for the following document to all Intermediaries involve in the Transaction and to buyer for signing.
5. Buyer inspect by SGS on buyer’s expenses and sends TSR.
6. Upon successful Dip Test in tanks, product will immediately be injected into Buyer's tanks.
7. Buyer makes Payment for the product via MT103 and Seller transfers Title Ownership to Buyer.