CI- DIP & PAY = FOB Russian Ports
1. Buyer issue LOI, ICPO -CP & RWA to Seller with full banking information / details.
2. Seller issues CI and Draft Contract to Buyer for signatory and Buyer return signed CI together with Bank Confirmation (RWA). Attach with TSA and ATV.
3. All parties sign NCNDA / IMFPA and Seller are responsible for endorse with Seller's bank and notarization.
4. Seller provides Buyer the following documents:
- Certificate of Origin
- Previous Analysis result by SGS or other equivalent.
- Dip Test Authorization Letter
- Pipeline Injection Report
5. After verification, Buyer will pay to SGS to conduct Dip Test in Seller's tank at Loading Port, meanwhile Buyer arrange MT103 issuing to Seller.
6. Buyer will make payment of the product by MT103 to Seller within 48 hours after successful dip test made by SGS.
7. Buyer will lift the oil after payment and Buyer will be responsible for the Tank storage fees from the date of successful Dip Test till Buyer lift the oil.
8. Seller will pay all mandates / intermediaries involved in the transaction according to the NCNDA / IMFPA.
If Buyer is interested to proceed, it is necessary to agree with the Procedure of the Seller.. & issues the official requested Documents, with Product name / Quantity = after verify Documents = End Seller issue his official FCO direct to the Buyer.
TTM = can be arrange,after Bank to Bank conformation on purchase.
........ BUYER PROCEDURE & CHANGE ON SELLER PROCEDURE......... .........NOT ACCEPTED............