We are a Brazilian company, a joint venture, we buy and sell. we are the leading seller of a refinery media in Russia with the availability of some products.
Following are procedures, we do not work with brokers, only buyer or buyers.
Interested in contacting.
SELLER PROCEDURE ON FOB CI DIP & PAY BASIS
1. After receiving Buyer ICPO, Seller issues signed Commercial Invoice to buyer.
• Buyer returns the signed Commercial Invoice to Seller with TSA (TSA must be fresh and must be in buyer's name)
2. • Seller notarizes the signed CI and sends copy (in PDF) to Buyer
• Seller sends the following documents alongside Notarized CI to buyer:
• Export License to Buyer
• Notice of Readiness;
• Statement of Availability of Product
• DIP-TEST AUTHORIZATION - D.T.A. to buyer, to be endorsed by Buyer Tank farm
3. Buyer sends copy of endorsed DTA to Seller within 48hrs.
Upon receipt of endorsed DTA, seller issues the following PPOP documents to the buyer and NCNDA & IMFPA will be signed and endorsed for the protection of all intermediaries involved in the transaction:
• Certificate of Origin;
• Commitment to Supply;
• Authorization to Verify
• Authorization to Sell and Collect
• Accreditation certificate
• Product Allocation Certificate
• Product Passport
• Fresh SGS Report
• Injection Report
• Tank Storage Receipt / Reservoir Receipt
• GPS coordinates / location of Seller tanks at loading port including tank details, tank farm contact person and telephone number.
• NCNDA & IMFPA document
• Buyer immediately conducts SGS at buyer's expense in Seller's Tank
• Seller starts injection of product into Buyer Tank / Vessel
4. Buyer and Seller sign 1 year Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA)
• Buyer pays for product via MT 103
• Intermediary parties / agents are settled per NCNDA / IMFPA
5. Seller issues title change / transfer of full POP to Buyer
SELLER PROCEDURE ON CIF BASIS
1). Buyer issues ICPO to seller
2). Seller issues SPA to buyer
3). Seller issues Commitment to supply, Availability of product, Analysis Report issued by GOST R, Certificate of Origin and Export License
4). Seller & buyer jointly sign the CPA from the shipping company pay the CPA Fees
5) .Loading commences and Seller sends to buyer the Bill of Lading, Vessel's Q88 of the charge
6). Upon arrival at Port of Destination, ATB / DTA for buyer's inspection team to conduct CIQ or its equivalents.
7). Buyer pays for product amount via MT103 and Seller Transfer ownership Title / Full POP to buyer's name.
8). Buyer discharges the product and Seller pays commissions within 48 hours